This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Rob was right about PvZ, y'all. Way more fun than I thought it would be.

I can't figure out the sticker packs, though. Where do you go to select characters/skins/buffs? The manual is worthless.
    One of the options in the main menu let's you see your characters and change them. What I can't figure out is how to start a party for multiplayer. I could not figure it out the other night. I could only invite into matches that I was already in.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Sucks to hear about Unity Fil. Ass Creed loves to make you hate it every other game apparently.

Beat Advance Warfare this weekend. What a let down. This game was so fucking bland in my opinion. I don't really remember any big set pieces except in the beginning chase. The exo suits seemed wasted and I hated being told what to use when. So fucking linear.
    Yeah, recently they have been up and down in quality. I wouldn't say I hate any of the AC games, but there are definitely a few mediocre ones. Wish they didn't feel the need to release one every year.

Advanced Warfare bored me. Last COD I liked was Black Ops. Still haven't topped COD4. Maybe Treyarch will release a COD I like next year.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hotline Miami is three bucks on PSN right now so I grabbed it. I'm not good at it yet but it's pretty neat. Kind of reminds me of Hitman Go on iOS. The visuals are crazy and the music is excellent.

Comment

• Fil's my bro on CoD, CoD4 was the best eva
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Been playing Lego Batman 3. The character selection is cool, but the levels are so long.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, so far Marvel Lego is winning the battle.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alien Isolation- man, nothing has even happened yet but I KNOW something is going to happen so I'm jumping at every noise, flash of light, or flickering shadow. This is going to be a long one.

And I got the Nostromo Edition, that has the OG Crew DLC. I thought that was supposed to be a preorder only thing? Did Sega change their minds after the backlash?

Comment

• I still see a bunch of the Nostromo Edition out in stores. Wait to play that for a few hours. It's not that hard.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Replayed The Walking Dead Season 1 on the PS4 so I'd have a save to import into Season 2. Played Season 2 after, it's still better than the show.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Billy and I played GTA online for like 4 hours last night. So much fucking fun. Made some enemies which was hilarious, stole planes, snagged the special loot crate, and we have matching snowman masks.

Comment

• Yup, that shit is way better than when it came out. If I'm not totally wasted tonight I will be on again.

Comment

• I just bought the pimpest fucking apartment man.

Comment

• Stay online, will join soon.

Comment

• Billy and I just played some more online, fucking awesome.

Comment

• seriously PS4 gamers, get GTA and come join Billy and I in shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                seriously PS4 gamers, get GTA and come join Billy and I in shenanigans.
                                Psn down. Merry Christmas.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X