This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Debating grabbing Sims 4 tonight...but Destiny in a week!
    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    yeah, probably going to have to grab Desinty after the 15th. NO MONEYS.
    Soooooooooooooooooooo... do I buy Destiny? I still haven't decided yet.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Beta was pretty fucking good. All depends on how big the actual game is.

Comment

• So, I really love the building tools in Sims 4. I spent like 8 hours building an awesome house. And now that I control the Sims I am bored. I don't want to manage their life. I don't want to complete their endless checklist. I wish there had been a $30 version that was nothing but the building tools, and I could dump them onto the community site for people to download.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          So, I really love the building tools in Sims 4. I spent like 8 hours building an awesome house. And now that I control the Sims I am bored. I don't want to manage their life. I don't want to complete their endless checklist. I wish there had been a $30 version that was nothing but the building tools, and I could dump them onto the community site for people to download.
          Always been my problem with the sims. HATE trying to micro manage these tiny fuckers that end up fucking everything up anyway.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's how I feel too! I always love building my house and choosing the exterior, paint colors, furniture, etc. etc. etc. - I spend HOURS on it! Then when it comes to making sure my sim poops, eats, brushes her teeth, showers, etc. I'm just not as interested. They need to make a Sims like game that is just about building houses and decorating with way more options for furniture and such.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I like playing god.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God can't make the sim people cook without burning the house down? You're no God Hughes, no god at all. :-D
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I like playing god.
                  The avatar adds to the comment.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Amateur Surgeon 3. Controlling one's mortality is how I attain achievement points now.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 FINALE- man, if the first season was supposed to make you sad, this season was supposed to make you depressed and lose virtually all hope. I did not care for the last few binary choices because I think they could have added a few options that effectively accomplished the same thing. I guess there are three endings depending one the last few choices you make and the one I got was just "eh..." so Im interested to see the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I like playing god.
                        The Sims is too small a scope for that. Give me Simcity 4 where I can dump my Sims into the game, along with thousands more and watch me wreak havoc.

Comment

• Downloading the Old Republic for some reason. Interested to see what it's become...don't know when I will play it though since Tuesday begins the new release flood.

Comment

• I still play that.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• still going through Diablo 3 on PS4. Hit level 37 and finished act 3 today. Love the controls and my Wizard is a fucking BEAST. I took down the act 3 boss in like 10 hits.

Comment

• Beat Diablo this afternoon. Now I'm on the expansion before I start again.

Comment

Working...
                                X