Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get Hearthstone. It's like a gimped version of Magic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Card games are a strange thing to me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New trailer for DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION is pretty amazing. Can't wait for that.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I don't get Hearthstone. It's like a gimped version of Magic.
          That's probably why I like it. Magic is too confusing to my unfrozen caveman brain.

Comment

• played a bunch of BF4 this weekend. Found a fun server and have been slowly getting better.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              That's probably why I like it. Magic is too confusing to my unfrozen caveman brain.
              Likewise, it's exactly why I like Hearthstone. Every other card game is just too much.

Comment

• Bunch of lamebrains.

Comment

• Every time I watch that it takes me a second to register that it's Tom Towles.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I feel like I don't expose enough butt crack to play card games. Also falling all the titans this weekend.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      played a bunch of BF4 this weekend. Found a fun server and have been slowly getting better.
                      With the right people it can be a lot of fun.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I feel like I don't expose enough butt crack to play card games. Also falling all the titans this weekend.
                        Tf is pretty fun. Can't figure out how to start the militia campaign. Thought I beat the other one.

Comment

• It should launch you into Militia right after the IFC. There's a cutscene and it's pretty obvious when the story is over. Also the game won't let you choose individual missions until you've run through the whole thing once.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            It should launch you into Militia right after the IFC. There's a cutscene and it's pretty obvious when the story is over. Also the game won't let you choose individual missions until you've run through the whole thing once.
                            That's what I thought. I unlocked the mech......hmm.mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Tf is pretty fun. Can't figure out how to start the militia campaign. Thought I beat the other one.
                              If you see me on shoot me an invite, you're on the 360 still right?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yessir. Will do. Hard to say when I will be on anymore. Odd times.

Comment

Working...
                                X