Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, I just got back and they didn't have it at mine either.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think it's a conspiracy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I think it's a conspiracy.
        By the folks at Ubisoft. To help boost sales for their latest travesty.

I'll stop this time. Promise.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha. I'm waiting on AC2 until I finish Ratchet and Clank. Then I'll pick it up and review it on the cast. I hope it's not bad. But if it is, I'll make sure you get your due.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just remember, I was right about Trick R Treat......
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah you were.

Comment

• Still no GOW Collection. Was this not the week it was coming out?
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Everywhere I saw said the 17th.

Comment

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the PS3. Not bad so far. But I still hate the fucking controller for FPS's. I'll probably grab this when it comes out fro the 360. Good stuff.

Comment

• GoW collection should have been available on the 17th but I just read there might be some issues with the game.

Anyone up for some L4D2 tonight?
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No. MW2 or Borderlands.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Where the fuck were you last night? Russ was on. We could have Borderlands it up. And if not that, you missed out on being nuked on.

Comment

• Passed out while wife was watching Fantastic four. Did not wake up.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NEWUP.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Alright then, some Borderlands tonight then? If Russ isn't too busy creedly assassinating?

Comment

Working...
                                X