No announcement yet.

DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly it takes 3 play throughs worth of upgrades. to beat the zomgshardcore difficulty.

Comment

Good. Goooooooooood. /palpatine

Pro tip: wait for the credits to end. Frank Langella pops back up. Not really, but there is stuff after the credits end.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

How long is the first one? I'm about 3 hours in right now, hoping to be done Friday night, which might be tough if it's more than 8 hours.

Comment

I think you'll be done by then. It goes by pretty quickly. What chapter are you on?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just got into chapter 4, heading to the bridge.

Comment

Only 8 more to go.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Playing the first one right now. Why the fuck did I wait so long to pull this off my shelf?
                I asked myself that very same question.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Because y'all scared.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Beat it.
                    Seems fast, or did you marathon that shit?

How many hours would you say? I just started chapter 2 but I might not have much time with it before it goes back
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

First night was maybe a three or four hour race to the disc-change.

Second night was about the same, give or take an hour (I'm leaning toward the "give" as the later chapters are much more expansive).

It deserves a second playthrough (the Javelin Gun demands it).

If Isaac still moved like a tranq dart-covered moose, I'd estimate a much longer time would be spent moving through the Sprawl.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2011, 01:14 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thoughts on play-through numero dos: the more I take time to examine the Church of Unitology, the more I hope a Tom Cruise proxy becomes a villain in future installments of the franchise. Or we get a chance to fight a giant floating L.Ron head.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Chapter 12...again.

A major difference when selecting Zealot: exploding/burning/impaling are very easy to do to Isaac's honkey ass. Especially when those fucking acid-throwing necrococksuckers pop up with four of their lacrosse buddies to skullfuck you with their claws.

I ain't even mad. Just disappointed in myself.

Oh, and FUCK YOUNITOLOGY.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

No way I'm going to finish the first one by tomorrow, but I'm going to give it the old college try tonight. Fought the leviathan last night..not a great feeling when you run out of ammo against a boss.

Comment

Gotdamn Russ. You're already on your second playthrough? FUCK.

hahah
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The life on an artist man. It's all booze, games, and slicing ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X