Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luca$ = Heidi Montag

Got it
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Increasingly bizarre? It's been past bizarre for at least 15 years
      You may still have the energy to throw a. outrage at the guy, but I'm just tired.

Tired of the rape. Tired of the glaring faults and needless tweaking.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Damn right I have the energy, because I never got invested in this stuff.

Comment

As much a mockery as the man has made his legacy, there still an engaging story underneath all the claptrap.

I wouldn't make it a point of pride to not be swept up in the original trilogy. Ewoks and all, it is still fucking awesome.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ed had a fucked up child hood.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm hoping they somehow fold in the Star Wars Holiday Special into the re-release of A New Hope or Empire. Only if they CGI additional scenes of Harvey Korman and Bea Arthur, though.

(ducks)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I'm hoping they somehow fold in the Star Wars Holiday Special into the re-release of A New Hope or Empire. Only if the CGI Harvey Korman and Bea Arthur, though.

(ducks)
                The desk you're hiding under is no match for that Star Destroyer.

I'll add onto that plea that they should develop 3D Cocainevision to be utilized whenever Carrie Fisher is onscreen.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ed had a fucked up child hood.
                  That may be, but then I don't have to deal with my icons of childhood being fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    That may be, but then I don't have to deal with my icons of childhood being fucked.
                    The sweet ain't as sweet without the sour.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's because your icons were Ghostwriter and SWAT KATS.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post

I'll add onto that plea that they should develop 3D Cocainevision to be utilized whenever Carrie Fisher is onscreen.
                        FUCK YEAH
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That's because your icons were Ghostwriter and SWAT KATS.
                          Never said that, I only remarked on such things.

Besides, Ghostwriter was entertaining educational tv at the time. *shrug*

Comment

Get the fuck outta here.

That show was a fuck.

And back on topic: can you give us a window of time when these changes will be announced, Kael?
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-14-2010, 02:28 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

my work is done.

Comment

Not sure why such a show would engender such rage? But perhaps I wasn't touched in the bathing suit area by a punctuation mark.

But seriously, why give a shit about these "changes" if you know it's going to be fucked to the hilt?

Comment

Working...
                                X