No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but I don't want to piss the wife off with MW2 coming out. She'd shit a brick if I tried to pre order something after she bought me borderlands and Im getting MW2 soon.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Bad Ass! The jockeys are crazy, they jump on your back and run you off away from everyone. Knocked some zombies out with a guitar, frying pan, night stick, and my favorite a machete where you chop off heads.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fucking fuck. Fuck. They gave me the wrong fucking code. They gave me the PC version and not the 360. I have to go back today to grab a new code. GAHHH.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That sucks balls, get that so Ari and us can do a campaign.... it took me nearly 45min to download.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

They are. I talked to my dude yesterday.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When you getting yours Rob, lets do this shit!

Comment

Maybe this weekend. I don't have any money to put down haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But it's cool. I know I'll be buying this day one anyways.

Comment

10bucks is all u need

Comment

I have 8 bucks in my bank account until Friday. THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN ASSHOLE! lulz.

Comment

If your so close to your Gamestop/EB guys, why not just ask for a code?

Comment

$10? I got five on it.

Comment

I probably could haha.

Comment

Finally some Avatar Awards. But I still won't be taking off my skull costume any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                If your so close to your Gamestop/EB guys, why not just ask for a code?

Let the fails hit the floor, let the fails hit the floor....
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X