No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause I'm ALL THAT IS MAN. Haha. Nah, I NEEDED to finish this game. Pure determination with a smattering of controller breaking rage.

Also, I feel the same way in regards to your ridiculous MGS4 accomplishment.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The "Lost in Nightmares" DLC is AWESOME for an old school fan.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still no 'Nemesis' remake.

Still don't care.

Comment

• I still find that one to be the weakest.

Comment

• I find you to be the weakest.

Comment

• I can't argue with that. I just wasn't a huge fan of that one. I bought it a few months ago on the PSN to go through it again and I can't seem to get sucked in. May need to give it another go.

Comment

• Nemesis was elevated from decent to awesome because walking into a room and hearing STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ was super intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Nemesis was elevated from decent to awesome because walking into a room and hearing STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ was super intense.
                  WERD!

Comment

• Honestly, aside from the dogs in RE1, STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ is the scariest thing the series ever did.

Comment

• I'd like to nominate Mr. X as Assistant Professor Pants-shittingly Terrifying
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES.

Comment

Working...
                        X