Fantasy Football 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football 2008

If I start a free Football Fantasy League, would anyone here be interested in joining?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I just told my buddy about this. We'll see if he'll join.

I would, but I know dick about Football. Or Baseball, or any sports for that matter.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just set up the league. Feel free to join. It's set to auto draft so no need to worry about a live draft. You can just rank your players in the order you want and we'll have a draft a couple days before the season starts. You can even leave the player rankings on the defaults if you are really lazy. This league is free to join. Just for fun/bragging rights only.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League Name: The Batcave
      Password: podcaust
      Last edited by Fil; 08-20-2008, 06:43 PM. Reason: Add info
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Dude, I'm pissed I missed this I would have totally joined. Sucks to be me.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, I totally never saw this thread. Oh well, next year.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
          X