the umbrella academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the umbrella academy

i just read the tradeback yesterday at borders and absolutely loved it. anyone read this? thoughts?

it's created and written by gerald way of my chemical romance and while i don't really care for his band, i was amazed by his concept drawings and the comic itself. gabriel ba's art is just fantastic. i'd say check it out if you haven't already.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haaa
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
        Baaa
        Fixed!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Fixed!
          Ok, ok
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            i just read the tradeback yesterday at borders and absolutely loved it. anyone read this? thoughts?

it's created and written by gerald way of my chemical romance and while i don't really care for his band, i was amazed by his concept drawings and the comic itself. gabriel ba's art is just fantastic. i'd say check it out if you haven't already.

Honestly though, this wasn't too bad from what I checked out at my comic store.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X