No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 5: Or Fuck you Treyarch, you are no Infinity Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one cam I wouldn't want to watch.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe with the arrow shower, we could get a cattle stampede in there as well. That would be epic as fuck. You're crouched down waiting for a good shot, when you hear a rumbling, and shit load of cows rampage over you.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Maybe with the arrow shower, we could get a cattle stampede in there as well. That would be epic as fuck. You're crouched down waiting for a good shot, when you hear a rumbling, and shit load of cows rampage over you.
        Reminds me of Blazing Saddles
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hmmm. so Treyarch and Infinity Ward will just go back and forth from past to future??? Lame! And I do not want a super futuristic COD6... that would be Halo. I want a modern day war based in Iraq with bad ass to date weapons and stealth technology!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Instead of UAV, you call in an rooster.

And in place of an airstrike, an ox strike.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I agree with scott, futuristic shit should be left to halo and the others. I want a more intense current game...they should be going through trenches and tunnels and looking for sadam types and shit like that.

Wasn't there a Vietnam game that completely sucked? I can't remember the name but I bought it and got halfway through it before I traded it for Hitman or some shit like that.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                I agree with scott, futuristic shit should be left to halo and the others. I want a more intense current game...they should be going through trenches and tunnels and looking for sadam types and shit like that.

Wasn't there a Vietnam game that completely sucked? I can't remember the name but I bought it and got halfway through it before I traded it for Hitman or some shit like that.
                There was some Vietnam game a little while ago for original xbox. It SUCKED!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Instead of UAV, you call in an rooster.

And in place of an airstrike, an ox strike.
                  I was thinking instead of a UAV you get an unmanned stealth plane showing the location and the enemy can knock out the UAV by taking out the plane. Instead of a helicopter you get a tank
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

That's the problem. If and when we do get COD6, they have to do something new. Otherwise they may as well just release an expansion pack for COD4.

Comment

A modern day Iraq war would be key, you have desert and moutain maps along side with city maps.

Comment

How would that really be different than what we have now?

Comment

Ahh, a desert theme along with more modern weapons and technology.

Comment

When is COD4 set? I thought it was set in present day?

Comment

It is...I think they would make so much fucking money if they release an expansion pack. Or they could continue Soap's story.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

But the online maps do not go with the theme.... that is what I'm speaking of, not the actual game play...sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X