Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

Originally posted by Rob
    Goddammit. You, Ari and Big Brother get to do all this cool shit, and I'm stuck in fucking Minnesota where it snowed again yesterday. IT's FUCKING APRIL....
    is your bbq angry too, rob?

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ok, the men are sucking ass... I'm glad to see that donut of a guy Corey leave! And WTF Matt... this guy annoys the hell out of me with his pouting face, alway's looks like he is going to cry. He cant even cook chicken!

Did any one else notice that Vanessa was crying that her hand was red from being burnt with grease and that she thought her skin was starting to come off but when they showed her hand it looked fine..... Hmmmmm?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dude, he fed kids raw chicken. Corey fucked up a pasta dish. Matt should have gone. I want to punch him square in the dick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahaha. you guys are still all over the place with the names. corey is the female chef who thinks she's just as good as jen, the same one that was trying to entice the guys into the hot tub and failed. well unless you don't consider getting jason a fail. matt is the one that messed up the chicken and craig is the moron that kept saying, "hold on," fucking idiot thinks he can run a restaurant with that phrase. i'm glad he's gone. oh and did anyone watch the teaser for the next show? i think i saw louross kiss corey's head... /shudder.

Comment

also, i love how much the girls were freaking out about going out to santa monica. pssst,it's not that great peoples. but i've lived there for most of my life so cali and going out to the pier isn't really that special to me. it was just kind of funny though.

Comment

Im not too good with names, I know that. I also thought it was great how much the chick's flipped out... Santa Monica pier sucks ass!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef
                Im not too good with names, I know that. I also thought it was great how much the chick's flipped out... Santa Monica pier sucks ass!
                i love how they only showed the girls on the rides and not the pier itself. i thought to myself, that's not what santa monica pier looks like on a regular day. no one is ever there and the rides are never on. fake ass shit.

Comment

That is true which is why the pier is up for sale right now

Comment

how long has the pier been up for sale now? and if they're in southern california, why not take them to magic mountain or universal hollywood or even venice beach. venice beach is at least more interesting than the pier. fools.

Comment

I just heard about the pier last week on FOX News, Magic Mountain was up for sale a few years ago too.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef
                        I just heard about the pier last week on FOX News, Magic Mountain was up for sale a few years ago too.
                        ahh. oh i knew about magic mountain. i'm glad it wasn't sold. really the only decent theme park in california. disneyland is kind of boring except for maybe four rides: buzz lightyear, indiana jones, space mountain, and the star wars one. universal is uber boring except for the tour ride. and knotts is only fun when it's knotts scary farm.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

So Burny McHandburn is gone. Louross is a whiny bitch. I fucking hate Matt with a passion. Petrozza manned up and helped out. While I hate how annoying Jen is, her pizza looked fucking good. And fuck the Italian chick for throwing her teammate to the wolves. I was glad Ramsey saw through that bullshit.

Matt needs to go now. Everytime I see him, I want to punch him in his stupid face.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

louross is a whiny bitch but he doesn't go and point fingers when there was an issue. i've noticed that ben's been having a few issues with cooking lately... and i too would get rather emotional if that person that's been fucking up lately says shit about me. although, by emotional, i mean just get angry and go and smoke.

i agree about matt. matt is getting on my nerves. and he has the dumbest look on his face, all the time. and the fact that he can't cook or cooks food with the weirdest combination of ingredients just makes me want to puke. i don't even have to taste it.

roseann sucks and so does her whole team. but it wasn't just her, it was jen. jen was the one that started to conspire against her. and not because she was the weakest link, but because she was a know-it-all. fuck jen. i don't think jen could really handle being an owner of a restaurant considering how she didn't even stop to help out christina. at least corey helped her. the one person that was gunning for her in the very beginning. sure, jen is a good cook, but she's not a team player.

right now, the only ones i want to win are bobby or christina.

spoilers:
                              oh and it sounds like someone else is getting added to the line up. i really hope it's julia from season 3.

Comment

No one look's like they could win this thing..... not one person stick's out as a kick ass cook this season. Sorry but Louross is a whiny bitch, come on he cried because Ben told him he had a pizza shack pizza..... if any crying should be done it's when Ramsey is chewing your ass out not when some one talk's shit about your pizza.
                                Loved it when Petrozza cut the top of the meat off to make it look medium rare.... Ramsey's going to love seeing that when he watches. Also love the fact that the camera is alway's focusing in on Matt's crying face!

Comment

Working...
                                X