No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 11: Above The Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too long. It's hard to find time in the day to commit to two hours of nonsense. Unless you're listening while playing video games that don't require your full attention.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The two hour shows are fine. If the episode runs that long, it runs.

And it's called listening to it while at work Nerdious.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        The two hour shows are fine. If the episode runs that long, it runs.

And it's called listening to it while at work Nerdious.
        Wow! Thanks, Ed! I didn't think about that! Your intelligence is greater than mine. I'll take that into consideration.

Comment

Do look into it, will you.

Now get out of my office!

*slams door*

Comment

Ed, you make me want to smash my fucking head against the wall.

Comment

By all means,

But if you do plan on doing that. Please notify janitorial, those blood and gray matter stains are a real bitch to get out of the wall paper.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                If the shows run 2 hours, why not just cut them into two shows?
                It kills the flow and we tend to reference shit throughout the episode.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also I was just listening to this episode and I'll have to try to remember to call Ceej out on "Moon was kind of a long movie". I must not have heard that when he said it on the cast because I would have been all like "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH THINGS OTHER THAN 21 MINUTE EPISODES OF FAMILY TIES" as the movie is under 100 mins long.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej needs to sit down and allow me to force feed him TCM for a weekend.

Goddamn the anti-black & white film mentality.

Also, while I'm here, I had a wonderful time with episode 10. Great success fellas.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Moon was too long? Get the fuck out of here!

Not to mention Ceej ought to spend less time getting all pissy about what other people ordering. Jesus, it's as if the "Eat It" incident transfered over to other actions. Kind of like what goes on in Big Fan.

And speaking of Big Fan, I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Wow! Thanks, Ed! I didn't think about that! Your intelligence is greater than mine. I'll take that into consideration.
                        Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Do look into it, will you.

Now get out of my office!

*slams door*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

After getting through most of the episode. I notice that you weren't drinking, but "other" business was going on.

Comment

yeah, serious business was going on.

Comment

So THAT explains all of those shops up and down my street.

Comment

Ceej sees Crank. Points are earned. Ceej sees Khan and digs Montalban. Serious points are earned. Ceej ridicules Khan's cronies and doesn't commence immediate lusting for Saavik... you get the idea.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X