Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Anyone try any of these? I've had the Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper kind (I fucking hate Pepsi) and they're pretty fucking great. I would always grab some of the Real Sugar Coke during passover when I would find it, and it was always tasty. Plus I just really like the throwback logos.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

We picked up the Mountain Dew over the weekend. I really dug it. Love the look of the cans too.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

They got Pepsi with the old school logo and actual sugar in it. Get in on that shit, people!

There hasn't been a find like this since Holiday Spiced Pepsi.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Dude, it's pretty great. Granted I'm not drinking more than one of these a week, but it's a goddamn treat.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hell yeah.

It sucks that the cans only come in cases. I will not buy a case of regular soda. Where are those six packs when ya need them?!

Comment

You can get it in 20 oz, bottles too. That's how I grab it.

Comment

That's what I did also. Plus, it's not always easy trying to score a mexican coke.

Comment

Haven't seen those here yet. Drivethru by my house has the mexican Coke.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I am more partial to the Columbian coke. That being said, Jones Soda handles my coke with sugar cravings.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

had no ideat that this stuff was available. I may break my 'no pop' rule and try some of it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Whenever I hit the taco trucks, I have to fight off the powerful urge to not buy Mexican Coke. Sometimes I do and that shit hits the spot so good that it's criminal.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

If you like Dr. Pepper, they have a website for the bottler here in Texas that sells real sugar in six packs & glass bottles.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I gave up soda except for root beer when it's not legit. Luckily being in Houston legit Dr. Pepper isn't tough to get at all, and Mexican soda is fucking everywhere. I still only have maybe one soda a week.

Comment

I've cut down to Coke Zero only.

Comment

Coke Zero is just weird. Just drink diet like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X