X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real zombie exists!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32171926...me_and_courts/

WTF.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.
    Wow. That's some dedication.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.
    Denial much?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Wow. That's some dedication.
      Shame she failed. How could you possibly live with yourself if you get a moment of clarity and realize what you've done?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.
        Holy fucking shit.

I understand freedom of rights and whatnot but people who are this mentally unbalanced should really not be able to have children around.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread for zombies but this is probably the most awesome job EVER!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...job/article.do

Comment

The face paint look's like the joker just ate Rachel Dawes out at the wrong time of the month!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Seriously, 30k for that? Awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That was 30,000 Pounds. 49K in American dollars. For real.

Comment

Haaaa, I think I had a better zombie face than that shit and me and Spike did it our selves. Give me some money UK!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                  X