X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron Legacy

http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Damn. That looks fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    aGREED
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wow. That trailer combined with the awesome score clip that played on the lighcycle video Devin posted at CHUD the other day have me excited for this.

Has the backlash started yet on lightcycle trails that don't turn at right angles? I bet Tron Guy is pissed.

Comment

I want the score more than I want the movie, but I really want the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Wow. That trailer combined with the awesome score clip that played on the lighcycle video Devin posted at CHUD the other day have me excited for this.

Has the backlash started yet on lightcycle trails that don't turn at right angles? I bet Tron Guy is pissed.
          90 degree light trails are so 80's, fuck tron guy this is 2009.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
            I want the score more than I want the movie, but I really want the movie.
            Holy shit I almost forgot! Daft Punk is doing the soundtrack. This is going to be a fucking trip.

Comment

Saw this presentation at Comic Con (along with meeting the Dude)....can't wait to see this fucking movie. Also need to re-watch the original.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just watched the trailer again, nice soundtrack at the end, subtle but nice. Plus the Dude looks kind of ruggedly cool.

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4rrpx7-OYD0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999 999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4rrpx7-OYD0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999 999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Holy shit I almost forgot! Daft Punk is doing the soundtrack. This is going to be a fucking trip.
                    Derp.

My keyboard is fucking with me, otherwise I would have linked to this earlier: new theme song.

And I totally agree with the statement at the bottom of the embedded player.

Just givegmethefuckingsoundtrack.See.Thislaptopmakesmes hithate.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm proud of the fact that I got to see 'Tron' in the theaters TWICE during its original run. You can guaranfuckingtee that I'll be there for 'Tron: Legacy' on opening night.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Holy fuck balls!!! Spike like!
                        "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                        Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                        Steven Wright

Comment

So, I'm not really a Tron fan. I've seen it maybe twice, and not once in the last 18-20 years I would guess. But holy shit. That trailer. Really has me excited. And Olivia Wilde is fucking smoking hot. And is that Bowie with the cane?!

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/03/08/...movie-trailer/

Comment

This looks fanfuckingtastic.

Comment

Awesome. This is gonna be sick in 3d.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X