Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Why isn't he that interesting in the ring?
    Because HHH that's why.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's a great heel. Shoulda come back as a heel. When he became Bluetista, he was getting awesome again. Then he left again.

Fucker.

Also, Winter Soldier is still the GOAT Marvel film for me. As much as I love cosmic Marvel, Cap makes my fanboypussy quiver.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        He's a great heel. Shoulda come back as a heel. When he became Bluetista, he was getting awesome again. Then he left again.

Fucker.

Also, Winter Soldier is still the GOAT Marvel film for me. As much as I love cosmic Marvel, Cap makes my fanboypussy quiver.
        Truth on Bluetista. Also Cap makes my manpussy moist too.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I could watch Cap fight all day. I dig the fuck out of him slingin' that shield as an element of his fighting style.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That's why I liked Winter Solider so much. There was a distinct evolution and confidence to his fighting style. Man, so good. That thing needs to be on blu-ray yesterday.

Comment

• September 9th. Can't preorder on Amazon though. Guessing some kind of bitching at each other? Not to mention First Avenger is still like $30.

Comment

• One day I will have all of these Marvel flicks on blu. I have some but need quite a few.

Comment

• Yup, I need a bunch. I think I have all the Phase 1, but none of the phase 2.

Comment

• I need IRON MAN 3, that's it. I'm up to date on all of the blu rays otherwise (even IRON MAN 2).
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      One day I will have all of these Marvel flicks on blu. I have some but need quite a few.
                      I, too yearn for this. In 3D no less.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I own none of them.

I want Winter Soldier though.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We have all three of the Iron Man films, The Avengers, and the Raimi Spidey films. Must get the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I want to watch Winter Soldier again, but it's Guardians or Winter Soldier for me.
                            Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            If we're ranking, I think 1 and 2 are locks, with the others maybe bouncing around depending on my mood.

1. GUARDIANS
                            2. WINTER SOLDIER
                            3. AVENGERS
                            4. IRON MAN 3
                            5. IRON MAN

I'd swap out Iron Man and put The Incredible Hulk because I still love the fuck outta that movie.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guardians was soooooo good. Well except the part where the guy right in front of me, we'll call him chuckles, had to out guffaw everyone at all of the funny parts. Then he guffawed at the wrong time and someone was like "REALLY?" He never laughed again, which almost made it worth sitting through all of the earlier guffaws.

Comment

• I'm guessing it went down like this, B?

Comment

Working...
                                X