Greatest Toy Line of the 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid famous playwright Cj Larson.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just thought of this... Zap-It, remember that shit it was so cooool. It shot invisible ink on your friends!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Loved it, Josh and I had crazy wars with those.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hell yes, and if you got sprayed enough that shit would stain your clothes!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

StarCom. Best toys EVER.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll have to abstain from the vote. I had none of these things. I just had Nintendo, toy cars, and stuffed toys.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You didn't have toys as a child?
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I had toys, but not action figures. I had shit tons of the toys you'd get in Happy Meals. Drawers full of them. But never action figures. No idea why, really. I just never really wanted them.

I just liked stuffed toys. Especially snowmen. Funny, how I should really be more flamming than I really am. Damn, their adorable plushness.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-17-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I had toys, but not action figures. I had shit tons of the toys you'd get in Happy Meals. Drawers full of them. But never action figures. No idea why, really. I just never really wanted them.

Or, that's what your parents told you so they didn't have to buy you anything.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No, I'd get stuff. How do you think I got those stuffed toys? I distinctly remember getting snowmen from my dad. That and crying at the animated version of The Snowman. Damn, it's getting me misty eyed right now *sniff*.

Comment

I was such a Transformers whore as a kid. You name it, I had the robot. That was back when I had open chest surgery to fix my sternum. Amazing what guilt can get you as a kid. I totally milked those surgeries and rehab for every Transformers toy I could get.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think in that situation and because it was chest surgery. That was completely appropriate.

As for The Snowman (Which Bowie apparently narrates), it looks something like this:

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-17-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I almost feel guilty about it but then I remember the long months of rehab. Totally worth guilting my parents for them.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Someone high five this man.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                No, I'd get stuff. How do you think I got those stuffed toys? I distinctly remember getting snowmen from my dad. That and crying at the animated version of The Snowman. Damn, it's getting me misty eyed right now *sniff*.

Comment

Working...
                                X