Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm officially really excited for this.

Comment

The Guy Pierce promo was icing on the cake. Great stuff!

Comment

So this was actually directed by Jake West and is a viral piece, not a clip from Prometheus. So sayeth Empire. Or does stating that make me really stoopid?
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Meh. It'll be on the DVD and Blu-Ray.

Comment

Either way, its a really big tipoff to the story they're telling here and plays into what I've heard/suspected.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              So this was actually directed by Jake West and is a viral piece, not a clip from Prometheus. So sayeth Empire. Or does stating that make me really stoopid?

Not at all. But I don't think any of us thought it was going to be in the movie. Just some nice fanservice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                Not at all. But I don't think any of us thought it was going to be in the movie. Just some nice fanservice.

It's a great piece that tips their hand to what's already leaked. However, if we're following the same timeline. How old is Pearce going to be in the movie?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Not a viral marketing kinda guy (They make my pretty li'l head hurt) but that was fucking great.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    It's a great piece that tips their hand to what's already leaked. However, if we're following the same timeline. How old is Pearce going to be in the movie?
                    You mean "how old will his milk-blooded, noodle-wire self be?"

(It's wishful thinking, but milk noodle d00ds should be in this if Weyland(-Yutani (pre-merger?)) is too.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v7wEoDuydvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

holy fucking shit to that trailer.

Comment

Disabled. I no can watch.

Comment

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Aintitcool have still got it up.

Looks nice, but I'm more excited to see the extended trailer later today.

Comment

Stop yer grinnin' n drop yer linen.

Comment

Working...
                                X