This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame. :/
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's why I'm glad that he didn't have the MIB 3 script fucked up with his Willness. It's actually really solid.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How'd they avoid it on MIB 3?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Probably Sony's need to get it going.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            How'd they avoid it on MIB 3?

I think he didn't have a problem with the script or SONY cut him a shut-up check.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Since Men In Black 3 is going to kill and save Sony's ass when Spidey under-performs, its all good.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• SoMIBIII is gonna be better than 2?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  SoMIBIII is gonna be better than 2?

Etan (Idiocracy) Cohen redid the entire script. Brolin is apparently carrying it on his back. Rick Baker's full staff for a movie in a couple of years. It's going over well.

EDIT to say: Press pack says Baker's team sans Baker. Baker still hasn't directly worked on a flick since Wolf Man.
                  Last edited by Anderson; 04-26-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    I think he didn't have a problem with the script or SONY cut him a shut-up check.
                    Must be nice to have that kind of clout.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Django: Foxx looks The Man in those shots. Preconceptions no longer matter. Carry on.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Zl7S1LaPMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Yup, Lawless looks amazing. Wish they didn't change the title though. Lawless is generic as fuck.

Comment

• But Wayne will love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Django: Foxx looks The Man in those shots. Preconceptions no longer matter. Carry on.
                              Whatever.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Zl7S1LaPMU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                              Looks cool but holy shit who stole Pearce's eyebrows?

Comment

• Stan Sitwell.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X