No announcement yet.

Questions for Episode 8 go here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome, if you can get it where all I haev to do is talk I'll do a ton of episodes if you want. It's just a bit too much here at the moment with personal shit and work stuff that I just am not 100% invested at the moment.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      awesome, if you can get it where all I haev to do is talk I'll do a ton of episodes if you want. It's just a bit too much here at the moment with personal shit and work stuff that I just am not 100% invested at the moment.

I really wish you would've said this two months ago.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

2 months ago was not like the present. stress levels are through the roof and will be until September.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

2 months ago was not like the present. stress levels are through the roof and will be until September.

Meh. It's not like it matters.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

This needs to come back.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

It will return in some form, but not here. Right now it's just scheduling issues.

Comment

If you want to do another one here, let me know. Will use Discord for recording purposes as it sounds much better.

Comment

If you want to do another one here, let me know. Will use Discord for recording purposes as it sounds much better.
                  If you're up for it, I'm game. I bought a new microphone for other purposes, so it should only help.

Comment

Let's schedule this soon before I get busy.

Comment

Sure. I'm out of town from Jul 19-25 but will be free after that.

Comment

What about beforehand?

I've got the massive Elm Street podcast with Daniel Baldwin scheduled for Saturday.

The thing with Krol, I'm still trying to see when we can do it.

Comment

We still doing this tomorrow?

Comment

yeah, hit me up.

Comment

yeah, hit me up.
                              Let me check in with Jamie, I'm almost near the end of Madden 18 spiel.

Comment

Jamie is ready. Heading into Discord.

Comment

Working...
                                X