Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have video on CNN of folks celebrating while dragging his body through the street. Kind of gruesome, but the guy was quite a load, so...

Comment

• Broadcasting that is a mistake. Fucking barbarism isn't something I want to SEE when I'm having my morning coffee. Or afterward either.

Fuck CNN.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've seen worse. Far, far worse.

The footage is no worse than what happened to Mussolini back in WW2.

Comment

• That doesn't justify it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What he did to his own people for decades more than justifies it.

Comment

• I'm fine with hearing the news he's dead. He was a monster.

What I'm saying is I don't need to see his fucking carcass being torn apart. It's a useless vessel at that point anyway.

I guess that labels me a pussy but I don't care.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A GODDAMN LIBERAL PUSSY
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That wouldn't even bother me, and I'm a huge wimp. Karma, baby.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I have no problem with killing him as he was terrible but I choose not to partake in watching his carcass used as a volleyball. Just not my thing.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      A GODDAMN LIBERAL PUSSY
                      I am the 99%
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        I'm fine with hearing the news he's dead. He was a monster.

What I'm saying is I don't need to see his fucking carcass being torn apart. It's a useless vessel at that point anyway.

I guess that labels me a pussy but I don't care.
                        Not so... and let me tell you why.

His corpse provides a focal point for the people's rage. Remove that focal point, and some individuals will direct that rage elsewhere... say, innocent people, perhaps.

Yes, it's a shell. Yes, it's barbaric... but it allows the people who were under his thumb for a very long time to vent their anger and frustration.

Comment

• That's fine from the perspective of those living in Libya. I'm talking about the broadcast of it domestically.

All I need is a proof of Qaddafi braincereal purchase and I'm good.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            I am the 99%
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Personally, I'm glad he got the buckshot shampoo.

Am I sorry they are dragging him around until he's just a pelvis wearing a funny hat? Not in the slightest.

I have more emotional investment in the coffee I'm drinking right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                I have more emotional investment in the coffee I'm drinking right now.
                                Same here. Which has me more upset, that they're using him for a trampoline, or that I don't have the money right now to place an Avon order?

Answer: I've got some strong feelings about my mascara, yo...

I'm sorry, I just can't feel horrified over that. He brought it on himself.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X