No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true. We have way more fun all drunk and silly with it now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so, did anyone pick up Grand Theft Horse yet?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes. Spill it. All the blueprints. Show them to me.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thinking about picking it up today as I am home sick, ACTUALLY sick and I have a doc's appointment at 1pm. I may trade in my other 2 games to get it for $20 but only if you guys are all done with Battlefield2. Let a brotha know.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I won't say I'm "done" with BF2, but I don't know when the hell I will have time to play with this plethora of games coming out just today.

Comment

• I know right, and sadly I've never even played to much of BF2's single player lol
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                I know right, and sadly I've never even played to much of BF2's single player lol
                Me neither. Don't care really.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The single just never appealed to me, not after the opening. The multi is a blast though.

Comment

• You know what multi is gonna be a blast? RDR's free roam when we go treasure hunting and kill a pack of bandits hiding in a cave system!

Comment

• Hockenmit, William. Don't tempt me.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Do it, Billy!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          You know what multi is gonna be a blast? RDR's free roam when we go treasure hunting and kill a pack of bandits hiding in a cave system!
                          Ok that's it, I'm buying it. You off today Billy?

Comment

• Hell no. I work for a living, unlike you and Howard and Vin. But I will be home at 5:00PM. My plan is to play some campaign prior to Lost, and be online after Justified for any possible tomfoolery.

Also, Nerdious, I read if you find all the hidden treasure you unlock a Gundam costume.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Hell no. I work for a living, unlike you and Howard and Vin. But I will be home at 5:00PM. My plan is to play some campaign prior to Lost, and be online after Justified for any possible tomfoolery.

Also, Nerdious, I read if you find all the hidden treasure you unlock a Gundam costume.
                              I work to asshat, I'm sick today, like actually fucking sick and going to the doc. Also lulz @ baiting nerdious with gundams.

Comment

• My plan:
                                1. Leave work around 4pm.
                                2. Pick up the game.
                                3. Fly home and play until the wife gets home.
                                4. Hit the gym.
                                5. Eat dinner/watch 'Lost'
                                6. Play the game.

Step 4 may or may NOT happen, depending upon where I'm at in the game.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X