The Stereotype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be awesome.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

There are shirts that read "HIGH SCHOOL", yup that lame.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fuck that. I want an "elementary" shirt.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

This thread makes me want to re-borrow Guyland. Which is a great book about the rise of this particular type of frat culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            Though I'm gonna take THIS stereotype and run with it: Most people with "COLLEGE" shirts/posters = probably terrible people.
            But I love my "COLLEGE" sweatshirt. Rob got it for me for our first Valentines Day together.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
              But I love my "COLLEGE" sweatshirt. Rob got it for me for our first Valentines Day together.

THAT. It was for the school I work at. I love mine as well.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                If it wasn't like Animal House then you were short-changed.
                Don't get me wrong, we had plenty of parties (some of which were quite legendary, actually...), but they had their time and place. We never forgot that we were there to get good grades and graduate within 4 years, though.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Oh, you "COLLEGE" people!

Comment

Those 'College' sweatshirts were ONLY worn by non-fraternity guys (that I saw).
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Anyone who has a Bob Marley t-shirt or poster, should be shot on sight.

Comment

Not that I need to defend my favorite hoodie, but at my job there are multiple times where we are required to wear school branded items. Most are fucking hideous, don't fit right, or are things I wouldn't ever want to spend money on. However, for 3 months my dad was able to order some clothes and I had him order all black hoodies with "COLLEGE" on the front and on the back in small letters was the name of our school. But the hood would cover it up. So fuck yeah I bought that, fulfilled my obligation to wear school branded items and it is still the most comfortable hoodie I've ever owned. But I'm also a douchebag who is cock obsessed apparently. So who knows?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Anyone who has a Bob Marley t-shirt or poster, should be shot on sight.

Why? Also, I do not own any of those items.

Comment

Alright that was a bit too strong. There's nothing wrong with Marley, it's that his presence is so overplayed. It's an easy target for stoners and wanna-be rastafarians to latch on too.

Comment

Who else are they going to worship? Bush?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWshbNTYVqg

Yes.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X