Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we'll see what happens. I may just start auditioning for a new Ceej.

Must be pro-active, willing to do work, and be okay with occasional butt touch.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ARI!!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• sounds like Ari and I are going to be doing a new episode this weekend. yay!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So that makes me like an Executive Producer right? :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Josh, now that you're a big time Executive Producer, please consider me for the position of Personal Flunky. I can easily use my height and physical presence to see that your wishes are carried out with grace and aplomb. For example: "Mr. Josh wants his Chivas Regal on the rocks with a twist. NOW."

Said that just now. Made my cat flinch. Honest!

Comment

• Did someone say "Butt touch"!!!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• heck yeah I did.

Comment

• My dream job hath cometh.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's not the only thing cometh, amirite?

Comment

• hahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        So that makes me like an Executive Producer right? :-D

Comment

• Maybe just a mention, I mean, I did speak it into existence just like sexy sax slenderman. :-D

Comment

• Going to be recording a new BDR with special guest Ari today. Leave questions or comments here for us to answer!

Comment

• King of the Jews! What are your thoughts on the new Rian Johnson SW trilogy announcement? What are you favorite releases of the year in the following categories- movie, video game, action figure? Did Hasbro ever actually release a Black Series Captain Phasma in stores?

Comment

• 1) Better Brian:

Benben or Brown (the one from Cocktail and F/X)?

2) Ideal running time for a film?

3) Film franchise that deserves another lease on life that isn't Highlander?

4) Favorite Brian Dennehy role?

5) Movie you wish you could go back and see on the big screen but never had the chance to see? (Blade Runner earlier this year and then seeing Suspiria in 4K this weekend is to blame for this one.)

6) Better Tom Hanks film of the 80s and why: The 'Burbs or Dragnet?

7) Who would win in the following scenario, given no prep-time, no weapons, and only their will to survive in the colosseum: 100 midgets in peak physical condition or 10 Robocops (without that stupid prime directive getting in the way)?

8) Better smell: freshly mowed lawn (with that small hint of gasoline) or freshly minced garlic?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X