Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Just kidding...my wife will kill me! It's actually hilarious how similar the conversations you two have on the 'cast are to the one's I have with my wife. It's usually me, making a bunch of fucked up jokes and her giving me the evil eye or ignoring me. Good stuff.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Lately I've been gathering that that is the way all healthy relationships are.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:41 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Goddammit, I take time to edit and update the site, and you gots to be making winky smiley faces at my girl?

It's on like Donkey Kong!

hahaha :P
Old 09-09-2008, 06:42 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
Lately I've been gathering that that is the way all healthy relationships are.

Yes, this is all very true.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Oh snaps...time for Big B to go home...which makes me sad.

Home = no laptop = no more internets today.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:46 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Go give winky faces to your wife!! haha
Old 09-09-2008, 06:48 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
Go give winky faces to your wife!! haha
Lord knows I do.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Elitist

Going home to give "0" faces...
Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
<-My Inspiration

Nice, those are WAY better than winky faces.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:18 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And the camera is in hand for the new episode. I'll be testing it out tonight to see if it will work and whatnot. Although, with the issues we've been having with our host, not too sure how this will actually work with bandwidth issues and whatnot. But the new episode will be filmed this weekend (if this camera works how we need it to)
Old 09-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Elitist

Nice...let's all keep our fingers crossed...
Old 10-15-2008, 12:45 PM
is fancy

Ok, so I just wanted to give an update to the few of you who listen to our podcast. The video thing will have to go on hold for a long while. The camera works but my PC is being lame at the moment. Also, the size of the files and our host just will not work for now. I definitely will be revisiting the video part once I can learn a bit more of how to make it so our host doesn't go down everytime we post one. But in the mean time, we'll begin doing these on a weekly basis just like the Caust. And episode 5 will still be the Edward 40hands episode. Just no video. I apologize, but right now money is a factor in all of this. I don't have any.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Hey, it's fun, free content. I don't think any of us has the right to bitch about what you aren't able to deliver. I look forward to the new episode. I'm hoping Lesley's Minnesotan accent gets really thick when she's totally tanked.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:49 PM
is fancy

Thanks man. It's just that I want to do the video soooo bad....just need to figure out a feasible way to deliver said content.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
<-My Inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Hey, it's fun, free content. I don't think any of us has the right to bitch about what you aren't able to deliver. I look forward to the new episode. I'm hoping Lesley's Minnesotan accent gets really thick when she's totally tanked.
You bastard. It probably will.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:37 PM
is fancy

And episode 5 has been recorded. Special guest star Sarah Jordet. This is a good one guys. I'll try and have it up in iTunes by tomorrow.

Episode 5: Rob wants to fuck a mermaid
Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_problem
Old 10-20-2008, 08:18 AM
is fancy

And I got side-tracked with Dead Space yesterday, so this episode is still being edited. I'll try and have it up on iTunes tonight.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Elitist

Make a button somewhere so we can donate...also about to order some stuff through your Amazon thing...you can haz some of me monies...
Old 02-14-2009, 09:33 AM
is fancy

Has been recorded. It may or may not go up. Haven't decided yet.