Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 11-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Good shit...what program are you using to color?
Old 11-14-2008, 03:36 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Those are freaking epic!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:37 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Sketchbook Pro. It's alot more user friendly when it comes to adding layers, as well as allocating the right pressure for pencil marks.

The hardest thing now is trying to sketch a concrete look for Abe. I was thinking 80s all the way. With the feathered McFly haircut and giant Zack Morris sneakers.

Suggestions?

Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-14-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:41 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Bad ass man.

Abe should definitely have McFly hair, also, don't forget the jean jacket with sweet motley crue pic on the back.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Word. And there are a shitload of different styles of Crue patches out there. Probably gonna go with the pentagram one from Shout at the Devil.

Either way, it was fun sketching these out last night. And I should have an actual scene put up by tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Nice....make sure the jeans are acid washed. And I'm thinking a T&C surf design tee.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:17 PM
BARGAINS

Early t-shirt ideas were Cobra Kai or Bayside Tigers.

Town and Country is a good one though. Shit, maybe HiC...

Either way, Abe will be a Denim Dan.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Elitist

Denim tuxedos for the win....give him a tuxedo shirt...you know like he wants to be formal but he's ready to party...

Rep points to anyone who can name where that's from.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:40 PM
BARGAINS

Fast Times?
Old 11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I almost said tux shirt, but goddammit, Abe is supposed to be awesome, but a littly dorky. Kind of like Randall from Clerks.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
feels good man

That's how I envision him in my head.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:44 PM
BARGAINS

Ahshit.

That's right. One word.

I have a few ideas, we'll see how they pan out. Lookin' at some tutorials on getting better at layering color.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
feels good man

Nice. Looking forward to it.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Elitist

Actually that's John C. Reily in Talladega Nights, I think it's how he says he pictures Jesus...Just saw that movie, and it grows on you, sorry.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:04 PM
BARGAINS

Another voice of constant wisdom.

C. Reilly and Spicoli. Reel men of genius (see what I did there).
Old 11-14-2008, 06:06 PM
feels good man

*Oh you wacky film student you...

*I want a role in a movie when you make it big!
Old 11-15-2008, 08:45 AM
BARGAINS

Hungover...finished product will be put up on Sunday as opposed to today.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:06 PM
BARGAINS

Still hungover. Started over. First draft looked undeniably shite.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
BARGAINS

Still hungover from my hangover.

It was like Mr. T became a hangover and ruined my month.

Been looking at some concept artists on Gnomon, and putting some of them Smashington thangs through their fucked up templates.

Working on a Jeebus redux at the moment.*

*Which will take a backseat if I start up my Eggbox.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:38 PM
feels good man

Haha....oh eggbox