No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad he was able to get that made. Sucks that the information isn't on it though. That was supposed to be a print available for a launch of a website I was helping with but my buddy focused too much on shit that didn't matter instead of just having a site that worked properly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm debating if it stays up year round or just for Halloween. I have plenty of wall space in my game room though.

Comment

• I'm saying this as a guy who spent $50 on a vinyl album he already had on CD because it had a fun color and a screenprinted sleeve- $105 for that Michelangelo figure? LOL WUT

Comment

• Yeah, I don't get the vinyl figure stuff. Especially at that price. I'll drop 30-50 on one maybe....but fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got my Florey Halloween poster in yesterday. Fucking finally. Took like two weeks after shipping to get the goddamn thing.

Comment

• if he was shipping it then it was coming from Australia.

Comment

• Nope, shipping from Teefury. My shirts from them have always taken like...maybe 5-7 days to get.

Comment

• The new Mondo website is pretty much as easy to use during checkout as the old one. It'll be interesting to see how it handles the stress of a big drop, though.

Comment

• I really want that Tong set from the Batman show but I have nowhere to put it and have spent way too much on vinyl in the past two weeks. It'd be a bad idea to buy the set, right?

Comment

• Look alive tomorrow morning, Rob. That great Harley portrait by Craig Drake is dropping.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo I have no money right now. BOOOOOOoooooo

Comment

• I NEED THAT HEART OF ICE ONE THOUGH. Perfect match to my Masquerade poster I have.

Comment

• Oh man, I would PB but I'll be on the road.

Comment

• it's all good man. appreciate the thought. I'm sure I'll end up grabbing those down the road for like double on ebay at some point.

Comment

• did some rearranging last night after grabbing a ton of frames for super cheap thanks to black friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X