Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:10 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

nice, godmachine isn't too shabby.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:12 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

just can't believe I beat the bots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 03-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Honestly, the reg is the best version anyway. Nice score! I've had no luck with variant drops on Bottleneck.

That NOES is rad, Rob. It's going right above the bed, right?

Gonna grab Rich Kelly's Keymaster here in a bit when his new DMB print drops. The email said "small allotment" so I hope it's not too small.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:37 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

link to DMB
Old 03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Gonna be here at 12 EST (12 minutes from now)

http://richkelly.bigcartel.com

Signed APs but regular version might still be available through the Warehouse. It's a gig poster for the new LiveTrax Release.

Edit: here's the DMB store release and a pic. Kills me they misspelled his name.

https://davematthewsband.livenation....211&=undefined

Last edited by gravedigger; 03-03-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:50 AM
is fancy

link to warehouse?
Old 03-03-2016, 11:50 AM
is fancy

I made the mistake of showing Lesley that Gorge print and she bought it. I need to buy her something for her bday....
Old 03-03-2016, 11:52 AM
is fancy

bummer. That DMB print would not fly for Lesley. Thanks for the link though!
Old 03-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Shut up, crime!

That Eads print is nice. I got mine the other day. It's pretty subtle as a DMB print, which I like.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:58 AM
is fancy

the colors are some of the best I've seen to be honest.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Honestly, the reg is the best version anyway. Nice score! I've had no luck with variant drops on Bottleneck.
Oh I agree...I got the one to get. It's just that the other two would have made for a nice triple poster display.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:04 PM
is fancy

Quote:
That NOES is rad, Rob. It's going right above the bed, right?
I have no idea where I'm going to put it. It may be my first professionally framed piece but it's soooo fucking big. It's gonna cost like 600 bucks+ but I had to fucking get in on that commission. That poster was always my favorite image of the og NOES.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
the colors are some of the best I've seen to be honest.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I opened it. It's one of those "looks nice on the screen, much better in person" deals.

The AP on the Kelly print was the same price as through DMB's store. But it's signed and numbered and probably will be shipped better than from MusicToday. Good deal! What wouldn't Lesley like about it?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:07 PM
is fancy

she didn't go to the show and the imagery has no members of DMB unless I'm missing them?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:11 PM
is fancy

plus the Budich I got her a few years ago is her favorite.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
she didn't go to the show and the imagery has no members of DMB unless I'm missing them?
Yeah, I'm breaking the "need to attend the show" rule on this one because A) the print didn't exist at the time and B) I really like the image.

I think the bartender looks like Dave, which makes sense because he was tending bar there at the time. But there are no specific band members in there.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Shut up, crime!

It will not make it online but I want Edmiston's painting of the Elm St house.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:04 AM
is fancy

don't even bring that up..
Old 03-17-2016, 08:14 AM
is fancy

pumped for my new Lost Boys print to arrive (thanks for the heads up Grave) and today's Mitchell is totally being picked up.

Also just backed Florey's new playing card set.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Shut up, crime!

you're welcome, sir! It's a pretty cool print. I alway thought that scene was one of the creepiest parts of the movie.

I think those Mitchell portraits are a slippery slope. If I get one, do I need to get them all? I think if old Ben shows up I'll grab that and call it good. I'm excited to see what they do with all the new licenses. I hope Stout only works on the stuff I don't care about.