Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Wait ago! 3 100.00%
Boourns! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahaha.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Did I call in for this one or BDR?

This one.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:03 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
I also like your indie iconoclasm when it comes to Christina Hendricks. Sure, you may have known about her before Mad Men, but you also watched Firefly.

haha. I SAW THOSE BREASTS FIRST. <3 YOU SAFFRON.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:32 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Hey, I saw Hendricks on ER and Undressed on MTV (saw Katee Sackhoff on that show, too). THOSE BEWBS ARE MINE!!!! MINE!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:40 AM
is fancy

holy shit to Undressed. Haven't thought about that show in forever.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:48 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Bailed after the second season, and I watched sporadic episodes of that. For those of you who know not of which I speak...
Old 08-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
(saw Katee Sackhoff on that show, too).
Her and I share a b-day oddly enough...

but I'd still nail long-haired Starbuck. Even if she is an Aries. :P
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Smashington View Post
holy shit to Undressed. Haven't thought about that show in forever.
Shit was so cash
Old 08-11-2011, 10:57 AM
is fancy

My most favoritist show from around that time period was Downtown. I WANT THAT ON DVD MTV DAMMIT.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:10 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

One of these days, I'll call in.

One of them.

Probably by the time I'm 30.

Some straight up OOTZ OOTZ at the end there.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:12 AM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Smashington View Post
My most favoritist show from around that time period was Downtown. I WANT THAT ON DVD MTV DAMMIT.
That show rocked.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 08-11-2011, 05:02 PM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

Bdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm SO EXCITED....but SO Scared ROB! I NEED MY CAFFEINE PILLS...FUCK MEETINGS. Much love to you both!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:02 PM
is fancy

YESSSSssss
Old 08-11-2011, 05:04 PM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

Bdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurts

We need to go to the zoo. Not the sad zoo...the happy zoo.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:16 PM
is fancy

Totes. That way you and Mike can drink with Lesley and I so we don't feel like complete alcoholics while drinking beer....at the zoo....at 1pm.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:18 PM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

YES! Can't wait.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I'm with lesley on planet of the apes. Much sadness.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:06 PM
is fancy

I need to see it again. I really dug that flick.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:45 PM
My wife's son

I wonder what you'll say when they make a great Dig Dug movie.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:46 PM
is fancy

"I really liked that flick"