Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Epic 2 33.33%
Fun 1 16.67%
Lame 0 0%
I'd totally have sex with Ariel 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2008, 09:37 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ah. Then it's all good.

Alcohol + Politics = no goodski
Old 10-21-2008, 09:43 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
You people and your laughin'. It is infectious. Drunk laughter is the best kind of laughter.

As the shitty actor Jason Biggs once said: "Watched Little Mermaid the other day. Ariel man, she's so hot."

Truer words have probably been spoken on several occasions, but they are not in regard to any discussion of sex with a cartoon character.

Hatchbacks are kickass. The big sis just got a VW Rabbit.

A zombie wedding would be badass. A Billy Idol White Wedding would be even better. And what would end the world as we know it? A ZOMBIE Billy Idol White Wedding.

And now for something more serious, but not really.

As with other people, I have several friends that I have known for a long time that have consistently kept the same political viewpoints for years. They continue to vote only by party platform, and unfortunately do not look further into it. That, and they can't read. But they are decent illiterate people, albeit misguided in their choices.

Great episode and glad to see you both return to the podcast fold.
Thank you kind sir. Glad this one was semi-entertaining. And a zombie Idol wedding would indeed be awesometacular.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Laughter good. MGD sucks. Should've gone full-on and done OE, or Big Jug, or Lazer. You would still have a hangover.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:07 AM
is fancy

MGD does indeed suck. 40 oz. in general suck. We're psuedo beer snobs.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I personally would have left when the wedding ambush went down. No tolerance for that shit.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:47 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbayspike View Post
You are in luck, my good man. I happen to know a mermaid... Well... at least the closest you are gonna get. My friend was a model for the guy who does all the mermaid tails and outfits for all the Hollywood movies, tv shows, and commercials. Yes, he did all the stuff for Splash also.
Oh no, you are not suggesting having Rob meet a model dressed as a mermaid. I know that is not what you are suggesting.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I personally would have left when the wedding ambush went down. No tolerance for that shit.
I regret it, trust me. I've heard about how much it sucked over and over again. But I find it amusing that everytime he brings it up, the amount of time we "ambushed" him gets longer and longer.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
is fancy

I think that is exactly what is being suggested.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
I regret it, trust me. I've heard about how much it sucked over and over again. But I find it amusing that everytime he brings it up, the amount of time we "ambushed" him gets longer and longer.

Well it felt like an eternity.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

Quote:
Oh no, you are not suggesting having Rob meet a model dressed as a mermaid. I know that is not what you are suggesting.
No Worries... Wasn't what I was suggesting... Just stating the fact that I do know one. She's about to get married and has two kids, anyway. OOooooo.... Fantasy shattered!!! Hahaha!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Right meow!

Quote:

Wasn't trying to sound like a dick by the way. I just have firm feelings when it comes knot tying.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Just finished the episode, good job, most random shit ever...nice...

Let's start from the beginning, Lesley's Sarah Palin is fucking epic, you should talk in that heavy accent all the time for cereal...Pics of Sarah or she doesn't exist, I like to see who I listen too, CJ is the only person that is allowed to hide his identity...Rob, I agree, Fuck hippies...Lesley gets mighty chatty when she dranks, kudos Rob...In reference to your perverse convo, I would totally watch (but you guys already have thoughts of me I'm sure)...I would feel sorry for Lesley if you had two boys, imagine 3 little Rob's running around, not just think of the pain my wife feels with 3 little Big B's and the OG Big B...Sweat and erection, LOL'd hard at this point, I thought you said sweat pants, that would have been hilarious...So the wedding I envision for you guys, Vegas, drive-thru, an Alien Elvis marries you, BONG! done deal...Epic weed stories, it's great to have some...And like Rob, I did all my bad shit in High School, shortly after got married and the rest is history...

Great job, now try to get us some video...BTW you have inspired me to play Edward 40Hands sometime very soon, my brother, sister in law, best friend and wife will all be on board...pictures will follow...
Old 10-23-2008, 06:25 PM
is fancy

I have some video. I'll try and post it later tonight.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:20 PM
<-My Inspiration

I'm glad you liked my Palin impression. I'm pretty sure Rob is sick of hearing it. I especially like to say "I can see Russia from my house" a lot.

Did I get really chatty? And by the way, I love that you said I get chatty "when she dranks" --- I also get chatty when I get my hair did.

Don't feel bad for me if we have 2 boys - I'd rather have children that can't get knocked up.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:31 PM
is fancy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhAjr01COLw
Old 10-23-2008, 09:41 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

NOT THE DUTCH ANGLE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:43 PM
is fancy

That's right fool.

Germany represent!
Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
NOT THE DUTCH ANGLE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Huh?
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 AM
is fancy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_angle
Quote:
A Dutch tilt, Dutch angle, oblique angle, German angle, canted angle or Batman Angle is a cinematic tactic often used to portray the psychological uneasiness or tension in the subject being filmed. A Dutch angle is achieved by tilting the camera off to the side so that the shot is composed with the horizon at an angle to the bottom of the frame. Many Dutch angles are static shots at an obscure angle, but in a moving Dutch angle shot the camera can pivot, pan or track along the director/cinematographer's established diagonal axis for the shot.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Right meow!

Right. I thought there was another video demonstrating, uh, other activities. C'mon. Two chicks, 40's, Minnesota; the possibilites are endless.