I know I drank too much last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
    My scent is called PURE TESTOSTERONE, baby.
    The correct answer.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's no excuse to have B.O. If it's a medical issue, get to a doctor NOW!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah. I wouldn't say my stuff is super strong, but Lesley likes it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Your deodorant or your musk?

Comment

BOTH.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The essence of Rob? Would that consist of weed, beer and ribs? Shit, I could be onto something here.

Comment

sounds about right, at least there is no cig smoke mixed in there anymore. speaking of which: 9 MONTHS SMOKE FREE MOTHERHUMPERS!

Comment

Eau de Hughes. Get it at you local department store today.

Comment

Which as a side note, odor was another thing that clued me in that I was gay. A man's scent? Totally turns me on. A woman's scent? Nothing.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

What do you mean a man's scent? B.O? Sawdust? Oil? the blood of Nazi's?

Comment

A man's natural smell. Musk/B.O. (before it becomes rank), whatever you call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          A man's natural smell. Musk/B.O. (before it becomes rank), whatever you call it.
                          Funk.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Can't say I ever noticed this. But I never had to desire to fuck a construction worker or Thomas Jane.

Comment

Who doesn't want to fuck Homeless Dad?

Comment

Fascinating. I've always considered scent to have strong ties with sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X