SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Does anyone else remember a live-action version of Alice back in the late '80's, maybe early '90's? It might have been a TV miniseries or something. All I remember is that it had the Jabberwocky and scared the FUCK out of me.
    You mean the NBC mini-series with Martin Short as the Mad Hatter?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, it looks like it was this one. Look at that crazy cast list!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        Ehhhh, see it. It won't change your life, but contrary to what Billy says, it won't ruin it either.
        Just watch Mars Attacks! again. Alice will in fact pull you out of bed at 3:00AM by your ankles, drag you into the shower, hang you upside, and rape you with a broom handle.

Comment

• OR.... see Alice, THEN watch Mars Attacks!, and it'll take care of two things - you'll be able to judge Alice for yourself, and you'll be able to see how fabulous Mars Attacks! is all over again. Win win!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I get it now. Lisa wants you all to die so she can rule the world. WELL PLAYED MS. LISA.

Comment

• (*Muuuuhhhhaaaahaaaa!!!*)
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Seriously though, I think it's the worst film of the year. We saw it at the Drafthouse and at the end we were just sitting there staring at each other and the waiter came by to get our beers and check and was like "Yeah, that's how I felt too" and I begged "Why didn't you warn us?!"

Comment

• Alice Through the Looking Glass with Beckinsale wasn't horrible. Despite is reviews IMO.

Comment

• pretty thrilled (and surprised) at all of the 'Mars Attacks!' love.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm just as surprised that you're surprised.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True - I don't think I've ever encountered anyone who didn't at the very least like "Mars Attacks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I finally remembered to watch this scene again now that I'm home and it's unblocked. Dear lord, I loved that scene - it's been ages since I've seen it. "SWORD FIGHT!!! SWORD FIGHT!!!" I actually developed a brief crush on Tarantino after that movie.

Comment

• Lisa, don't forget to watch the fake 'Top Gun' trailer that I posted.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, I did, hon! I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it - that was great stuff too!

Comment

• I think Tim Burton's a dick face and I hate most of his flicks. I admit I'll be in the minority but his shit is just not appealing to me.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X