What is WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is WTF

Hello all of you in the Podcaust universe!
    What do you get when you put technology know how and some creatively twisted minds in an room and let them simmer? You get Warp The Form that's what. Warp The Form is the new kick ass independent publisher of interactive software, video games, and what ever else we want. Our super hi tech HQ is located in the St. Anthony, MN and filled with latest in brick-a-brack, whatsits, dodads, and other things of the like. I will keep everyone updated on our releases in the coming weeks and months. If you have any questions about games, publishing, or just want random advice, PM me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. And if you are Tweeting on the Twitter you can follow me here and send me message there.
    Take it easy and I hope to here from you all.
    "Approach your work as you see fit, but accomplish, human. Disappointment is not something I will accept from a speck such as you." -SHODAN warptheform.com a new way to think about games

Originally posted by WTF_godsized View Post
    Hello all of you in the Podcaust universe!
    What do you get when you put technology know how and some creatively twisted minds in an room and let them simmer? You get Warp The Form that's what. Warp The Form is the new kick ass independent publisher of interactive software, video games, and what ever else we want. Our super hi tech HQ is located in the St. Anthony, MN and filled with latest in brick-a-brack, whatsits, dodads, and other things of the like. I will keep everyone updated on our releases in the coming weeks and months. If you have any questions about games, publishing, or just want random advice, PM me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. And if you are Tweeting on the Twitter you can follow me here and send me message there.
    Take it easy and I hope to here from you all.
    Why are Lara crofts boobs so perky?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I heard that entire post in this voice:
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fucking Ogdenville and their goddamn monorail.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Why are Lara crofts boobs so perky?
          It's the melding of the forces of evil and the push up bra.
          "Approach your work as you see fit, but accomplish, human. Disappointment is not something I will accept from a speck such as you." -SHODAN warptheform.com a new way to think about games

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I heard that entire post in this voice:
            I've always thought I've had more of nasally quality to my voice than that of a Harold Hill type of character.

Comment

No /Neo voice
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
              X