Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Continuing Adventures of Abraham Smashington: ABE IN SPACE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Continuing Adventures of Abraham Smashington: ABE IN SPACE!

You know the drill. Another choose you own adventure story. Although, this time, I will be writing the entire story. I have a full outline already done, and this means that depending on the choices that you pick it will either keep the story going or end it by killing off Abe. The first person to pick a choice will be the one that I use to keep it going. Let's see what happens to Abe this time.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Space... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations,...." *click*

You turn off the holoprojector. "I can't believe that even with the great purge of 2054 that this show is still on. Bigs, I need a refill." You see your trusty robot companion spring to life. Without Bigs (Badass Intelligent Gregorious Superobot), you wouldn't get anything done. He comes over and fills up your glass with your spirit of choice: Space Beer. As you start to take a sip of the nectar of the spacegods, a warning light flashes from the console in front of you.

"Shit! How did they find us?!", you exclaim.

"Well sir, it wasn't like you were very diplomatic the last time you ran into the Winchestarians. In fact you had your way with the King's daughter and wife." mutters Biggs, barely hiding his contempt for you.

"Hey now, it wasn't my fault. You know how I get after a few rounds of SpaceQuarters. Plus they were begging for it. Who am I to let 2 beautiful women down?" you reply as you ready yourself for something big to happen.

"Well sir, be that as it may, I'm detecting a power surge coming from the their battle cruiser. That usually indicates an attack is immenent." states Biggs. "What do you want to do?"
    D) Press the big red button that is flashing on the console in front of you.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I choose BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

She picked B dammit - we want more!!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

MAVERICK! I mean, the next part will be tomorrow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

When you said "tomorrow" what part of Friday did you mean?
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ok. I've decided that I need some help. So I'm calling on Ari to help with the writing of this story. Same as before, first person chooses, then we will switch off between sections. ARI, I CHOOSE YOU!

Comment

I was just too excited to have something to look at while at work.

Comment

ARI.. i said B!!!!!
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

ARI.. i said B!!!!!

Comment

Sarah, I said WORK!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

WTF?!

Comment

I'll try and do it today!!!

Comment

Come on ARI! I would like to continue my read!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

This is what you call a failed thread...Ari you suck.

Why can't someone write some fan fantasy about the Fahey?
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The story continues...

"Bigs, divert all power to the shields at once!", you yell as you try with all your might not to spill any Space Beer.

Bigs hits a big blue and white button. "Yes sir, the shields are being powered up."

In the rear of the ship, 4 midgets encased in pods suddenly spring to life. They are wearing blue and white space uniforms, and each of them have an eye patch. They all <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caris%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoht ml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-typeersonal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> simultaneously pull Space Cigars (no oxygen needed!) from their pockets and light them. They plop on their tiny space helmets, open a hatch, and fly out into space.

"Sir, the shields are powered up and are on course to intercept the Winchestarians."

"Great job, Bigs. With an army of shields protecting the ship, we should be fine."

"Sir, did you not forget that you sold off 3/4ths of the shields to buy the Purple-ray player and the films 'Deeper Impact Volumes 9-18'?"

"Oh shit." You look at the monitor and see the last shield being blasted to bits. Now the only thing standing between your ship and the Winchestarians are 4 tiny cigars, still lit, floating in the vacum of space.

"Sir, the Winchestarians are hailing us! Do you want to accept the incoming transmission?"

"Sure, but if it's a fight they want, then I'll give it to 'em all night long."

You press the flashing green button, and a face pops up on your monitor. You instantly recognize the King of the Winchestarians.

"Ay! Your Highness, how is everything? How are the royal ladies doing?" You wink at Bigs as you talk. Bigs slaps his forehead.

"Smashington, you ingrate! I have tracked you across the galaxy, and now you have no place to run off to! Finally, you are mine!" The King licks his lips, getting drool in his beard.

"Your majesty, what in the world would you want with me, a poor intergalactic smuggler?"

"I think you know what I want. You defiled my wife and daughter. Then you ran off. But you can't get away from me that easily. The time has come, Smashington. Today you will finish off what you have started and defile ME!" The King is now slobbering all over himself, laughing like a lunatic.

So you:

A) Shut off the transmission and head to the Space Cycle you have stored in the back
                              B) Shrug your shoulders and tell the King you're on your way
                              C) Think about how the Winchestarians have razor teeth in their butts, look at Bigs, and shoot yourself in the head
                              D) Tell the King to kiss your Space Herpes and prepare to fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X