No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4D > L4D2 Simple enough. Also made 30 bucks off of this and Dragon Age for trade in.

Borderlands is great fun. FIFA is fun as fuck as well. Both are different games. All depends on which you think you'll play more.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will probably play both FIFA more with the kids/friends...Borderlands will take away MW2 time which is a no no at this point for me...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• FIFA it is then. People will still be playing Borderlands for awhile thanks to the never ending SUPER LOOTZ.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tis true bout de superlootz. FIFA is only fun against another human for me. Fucking computer is torture.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Straight out of XBOX Magazine

Valve is giving you something of L4D cast orgy-minus the sex, plus killer zombies- as the first crew joins up with the second crew in a campaign called "The Passing." Also expect new modes, weapons, and enemies. Expected spring 2010

Can't wait for this shit. Should be fun to get everyone back to playing the game for a bit.
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Still have no regrets in selling the second one.

Comment

• So awesome.

Really glad I can play this with the original L4D as I still own that one.

Comment

• YES.

FUCK YOU ELLIS.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I really didn't like any of the characters on L4D2. Can't wait to load up the first one again.

Comment

• COME BACK TO ME BILL
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                      X