This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Screenshot Thread!

OH NOES! Flashbacks of living with Roger and hearing nothing about bitching about "FUCKING NIGHTSISTERS!" for what seemed like months.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

aka dath hermit. R.I.P

Comment

HAHA. Oh man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Poor Ari. Buff loves the spike nades to the dick...
          [img width=900 height=506]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7043/nutshotarirf0.jpg[/img]

Comment

The only shot I have of SOF2...I was playing under the name [MSP]s@rs...

Rod looks distressed....

Rod is ready for anything...

Comment

COD4 Gernade Suicide

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Haha, is that from when we were fucking around a few weeks ago? There were so many bodies they eventually started disappearing.

Comment

That's a nice shot fo sho
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Haha, is that from when we were fucking around a few weeks ago? There were so many bodies they eventually started disappearing.
                      Hell's yes it was! I laughed so hard I almost wet my self, especially when we started jumping from the roof's with cooked gernades.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

im not sure what the happened here but i couldn't resist
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

1st was ari's master peice of a level with more explosions than needed 2nd pic is very self explanitory
                          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Now that's a suicide shot, nice.

Comment

I still have the Video of MClovin and BuffHeadcheese doing that wheelie on rocket race, and the the video of Mclovin jumping on the back of my mongoose trying to steel it from me HAAHHA that was a great night

Comment

Ohhh yes, those where some fun times!

Comment

Working...
                                X