Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Total bullshit.

Hoyce's series with Shamrock alone were fucking entertaining ground game matches.
    Yeah those are the matches that got me into UFC. When those ended I stopped following.

Comment

• I wish I still had my old-ass tapes of 'em. Shit was awesome.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Total bullshit.

Hoyce's series with Shamrock alone were fucking entertaining ground game matches.
        Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Yeah those are the matches that got me into UFC. When those ended I stopped following.
        Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I wish I still had my old-ass tapes of 'em. Shit was awesome.
        Yeah, Royce and Shamrock was great because Shamrock knew subs at a time when nobody other than a Gracie did so those fights were great. And honestly once Severn was exposed to it his fights were solid too. I love MMA today but I do kind of miss the freak factor some of those early fights had.

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMdL7eQc9dQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

My apologies for the music, it's the only copy of that fight I could find.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh Raw, you silly bastich.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Caruso'd.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• And THAT'S why Cena gets boo'd. How hard is it to make contact but NOT fuck homies face up?

Comment

• To elaborate on that point: if you're going to be a FIVE MOVES OF DOOM asshole, the least you can do is do them well.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's about the best point anyone has made RE: 5MoD. And it's true.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is that Kane? Why does he have the mask back? What is this. I don't understand.

Comment

• Kane got the mask back because they are 4 years to late in realizing they herpaderped that whole story line. Also they had a spare mask lying around and were like why not. Also Rep Russ because that's hilarious.

Comment

• The welding mask is fucking bawse. He looks like a white trash Predator when he's got it on.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yess. I almost wish he wrestled in that one. Also for anyone interested I know a place where things are watchable.

Comment

• Man that Kane outfit is terrrrrrrible. If it was green instead of red lacing he would be Marty Janetty.

Comment

Working...
                                X