No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty much done caring. Don't give a shit.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Eh, I always thought Vader not saying anything but grabbing the Emperor and dispatching him was a neat twist. Having him say "No" gives the game away a bit.

I agree, though, Lucas has GOT to leave the flicks alone already. He's already made his scratch from the series, everyone has either seen or owns the flicks anyway, there's really nothing more to be said on Star Wars. MOVE THE FUCK ON, GEORGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        I'm pretty much done caring. Don't give a shit.
        This.

Comment

• It's kind of pathetic at this point.

Goiter Babby is gonna do dumb shit until he kicks the bucket.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• George Lucas is still my hero. I wish he would start a service with Lucasfilm, so that they can Special Edition your family home movies.

Imagine the thrill in your parents' face, as Jar Jar Binks shows up to take a shit on your 4th birthday cake.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Your hero is an asshat with a fan community feeding his addiction for asshattery.

Every last one of us is to blame and yet I feel like the biggest fraud of all.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I WILL BUY ALL OF THE THINGS
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've got the OT and Phantom Menace on VHS (Widescreen). Got the other two films on DVD. Haven't had to watch any of 'em in years, and no need to upgrade 'em, because the damn flicks are on TV a couple of times a year. With and without the extra bells and whistles.

Comment

• I take it all back.

We deserve this.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      I take it all back.

We deserve this.

NOW....you understand.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by crazychildLUE
                          Sounds like Obi-wan spilled coffee on his dick.
                          Accurate.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He sounded like he just discovered there was a sale on shoes.

Comment

• Nah. That'd be a higher squeal. Not that I know from experience. Exactly.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Random Badass Digest commentor said it best:

Does Lucas jerk off to hate mail? That seems like the only explanation anymore...

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X