This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    yeah, I know. That was the joke based on the screenshot that Trejo posted.

But for reals, GERALT IS A BITCH.
    I DIDNT SEE A SCREENSHOT ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT and Geralt is a badass

Comment

• Geralt is paint drying in human form. The world he inhabits is cool though and the characters are painted with a more complex light than the usual action RPG.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I cannot wait for Ratchet 4.

Love these games but the last one (all 4 one) was not good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Best part of those games has always been the Creaturebox art.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.twitch.tv/oculus

This is a joke so far. OOOOH WINDOWS 10, OOOOH STREAM XBOX ONE GAMES, hahahah
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yeahhhhh....all this presentation did was unsell me on the Oculus.

Comment

• if this thing is under 250, maybe. But I'm more pumped about Steam VR at the moment.

Comment

• At this point I only am interested in Morpheus. I need to build a new PC to run VR on, and that means probably next tax return.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AfrSKt5b-50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• GET HYPE MOTHERFUCKERS

Comment

• I WOULD BUT CANT SEE YOUTUBE AT WORK WHAT ARE WE HYPE FOR

Comment

• STREET FIGHTER V MOTHERFUCKERS

Comment

• This ARG in Trials Evolution is fucking NUTS.

We have recovered four keys and one of these will unlock something at the base of the Eiffel Tower in the year 2113.

Comment

• stay the fuck away from Valkyrie Chronicles on Steam. I did my first refund thanks to it. It's completely broken in regards to using a controller even though it has full support listed. After looking through some forums and shit, apparently its' due to one of the 12 things I have plugged in via usb. The fix? To unplug everything. fuck youuuu

played for 14 mins (and by played I mean try to make the controller stop spazzing out) and sent in my refund request. Was refunded within 15 mins.

Comment

• I've had it in my catalog for mooooooooooooonths now, but haven't played it. I also have it on PS3 though, and could play with my PS4 controller on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X