No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about invites, I guess if you close the group to invites only if that is even a thing. I don't know. The only way I know to find different communities is to be one of the most popular so you are listed in the top 100 or you can see communities your friends have joined. I assume a BDR community you create would pop up in that list for us.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Are there PS4 gangs now or something?

Comment

• PS4BDR No Adblock 4 lyfe yo
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Are there PS4 gangs now or something?
          Yeah, basically. Virtual Nerd Gangs.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          PS4BDR No Adblock 4 lyfe yo
          Simon, ese!
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You can go to a friend or PSN members profile and see their community, and join that way. It's how I go into the Giant Bomb community.

Comment

• you guys have been invited.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I accepted and posted on your wall AND invited any I knew from here just in case.

Also, my middle son got to spend his birthday monies last night and he decided he needed Deadpool and Infamous Second Son. His mother wasn't thrilled about Deadpool but I told her I'd make it worth her while. She's fine now. :-D

Infamous:SS is pretty cool so far, I've only played it a little bit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought Second Son was great. Some of the boss fights are BULL. SHIT. but the exploration/traversal works great.

Comment

• Fallout 4 is currently pre-loaded on my ps4. TUESDAY NEEDS TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not PC?

Comment

• nah. I would rather play it on my 65 incher with surround. I'll get it on PC when it hits the steam sale for mods.

Comment

• I am going to just run my HDMI from my PC to my TV next to my desk, and get a wireless adapter for my Xbone controller. It's not as nice as putting it in the living room, I agree.

Comment

• yeah, I could do what you're saying but it's just not practical since my computer is upstairs.

This will be like 20 bucks next summer and I'll grab it then. For now though PS4!!

Comment

• A friend of mine keeps telling me to run a fucking 60ft HDMI from my PC to my living room. Like, are you on crack? Who does that!

Comment

• Weirdos and hillbillies, probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X