• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Hahaha, dick.
    heh.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    But for real, it's sad that it took the fresh blood to come to this realization but I hope, like Billy said, this is setting the stage for some MEGATON announcements at E3.

HALO 5, FUZION FRENZY 2, MOTHERFUCKING FABLE 4
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Xbone is the new PS3.
      Which means I will end up buying it at the end of its life cycle for some ludicrous reason.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Forza Horizons 2 demo is up. Gonna check it out tonight, and possibly pre-load it.

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I am bummed that I will miss the first Halo ever.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• but you're already playing the BEST Halo game thus far.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, yeah. Just something about it. Music. Youth.

I think I just got my period.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  but you're already playing the BEST Halo game thus far.
                  Reach.

Comment

• true, Reach was pretty fantastic.

Comment

• Horizons 2 demo is great. Looks amazing. Controls great. Real weight to the cars. The race with the jets is fucking hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious because they swoop down like 10 feet above the road and the entire controller rumbles and it kind of fucks with the car handling. Really cool.

Comment

• One day next gen, one day.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Forge Halo 2 Anniversary demo. Damn.

Comment

• I'm officially not a fan of the shoulder buttons on this controller. Terrible. the PS4 controller is much better.

Comment

• Seriously? I love them. So so much. The D-Pad is still my point of contention, it's WAY better than the 360 one, but it feels too clicky or something.

Comment

• the dpad is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X