Star Wars Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Rebels

This sounds like it could be pretty great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I am pretty stoked for this. The time between episodes 3 & 4 intrigue me more than any other. Also, since The Clone Wars was pretty damn good, this will hopefully follow suite.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2dSJRKB8x9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dgoDwquiwRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

forgot we had a Rebels thread.

The new short is pretty great. I think I'm going to dig this show.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jZn_TrwbPN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yep. I like it.

Comment

When does this thing air? I swear I've been hearing about it for years now.

Comment

October

Comment

Ok, I need some time to make space on the ol' DVR.

Comment

Great pilot. Prinze Jr needs to work on his voice acting a bit, otherwise solid.

Grabbed me immediately in a way that Clone Wars didn't do until its later years.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

yeah, this was pretty fucking great.

Comment

Dug the new episode. Loved seeing Obi even if it was just a holorecording. The stuff with Zeb was great. Digging that character. This is much better than The Clone Wars, at least so far. It helps that I like these designs much more.

Comment

I just finished reading A New Dawn, which seems to take place a few years before Rebels and gives some back story to Kanan while showing how him and Hera get together. Pretty much finished the book then went right in to the show. Prinze needs a little more swagger, but I really dug it.

In the book, Kanan was completely against showing off any Jedi abilities, so I wonder what changed. Also, he wanted to bang Hera SO BAD.

Comment

I think they already may be banging. I got the impression they totally were.

Comment

Dug this week's episode. Zeb is a great character. The stuff with the Tie Fighter was great. I'm really liking this new series. "I already have that one." It's rekindling my love for Star Wars.

Comment

Working...
                              X