Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Evolve training this morning but not an actual match. I think this game could be a lot of fun. I get the feeling if the team isn't coordinated it will be a massacre, especially if they let the monster evolve even once.

Comment

• Beat Lego Marvel again this morning. Currently going through to get the guys I want and to unlock more achievements. Still one of the best Marvel games of all time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• probably gonna go play some GTA V here in a bit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lego Marvel is so good. PROTIP: use the Wasp instead of Iron Man for the flying checkpoint races. She's much easier to maneuver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The only way it's like L4D is that it's made by those guys. Otherwise, it's a different beast all together. Playing the monster is fun as fuck but hard as balls if the other team has even a small amount of teamwork going on. I can't say this is a day one purchase yet, but if you have access to the stress tests, check it out.
            I agree with all of this. Absolutely a sale buy but I'm not sold on $60 yet. I played one match on each side and won both so maybe I should just walk away now. The team I was against was coordinated but I was able to avoid them long enough at the beginning to evolve once. That helped quite a bit, I think.

It's certainly fun but I never played L4D as much as I thought I would. And when I did there were too many dummies who clogged up the fatal funnels and got us all killed.

Comment

• Yeah, this game could be a blast if we had 5 people from here playing it. The epic BDR L4D matches were always fun as shit.

Comment

• I started Persona 4. What the fuck is Persona 4?

Comment

• weaboooooooo

Comment

• Rob: Shadow of Revan on SW:TOR is a lot of fun. The new planets are pretty cool (Rishi in particular) and the leveling is fast. Also, uber gear drops like candy.

Fun stuff.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I keep meaning to get back into that game. Good to hear, I'd like to play the Revan stuff at some point.

Comment

• If you do get back in, let me know. I can help get you back on your feet.

I finished 7 of the 8 storylines (only Trooper is incomplete) and have taken my smuggler all the way through SoR. I'm working on my bounty hunter now for SoR and it's fun to see it on the Empire side.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WTF SONY WHERE IS MY RESIDENT EVIL HD REMAKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT TODAY SO WHY CAN'T I BUY IT ARGHGHGHGHGHG

Comment

• Babby need game
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like its in the store now. $20 is pretty tempting..
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• OH FUCK SON NEED TO BUY NEED TO BUY

Comment

Working...
                                X