Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS Issue or What the Hell?

Yo.

We just switched from Time-Warner Cable to AT&T Uverse. They cut the cable yesterday afternoon and we had downtime until 8P. Unfortunately, now Google is defaulting to http://www.google.com/ap_index, and apparently Kathleen had issues with MSN too. I'm assuming this is a DNS problem, but I'd be glad to either be corrected or be right and given advice on how the hell to fix it.

Thanks!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

clear your DNS cache

if you have a router, reboot it.

Then powercycle your modem.

Reconnect everything and give it a go.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Shit, I must have missed this thread. What Ruckus said should work.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And it apparently magically resolved itself, so they must have flushed it themselves or what have ye. Thanks anyway, y'all!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
        X