This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Fuck 3D chess...I checkmated the CPU in less than 10 moves and I got nothing...BAH
    Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Says the douchebag at home on workman's comp with all the highscores...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Says the douchebag at home on workman's comp with all the highscores...
        First off, I'm not on workmans comp, not that it's any of your fucking business in the first place. Second off don't cry about the arcade being glitchy when EVERYONE has had the same issues. They're fucking games man. Don't be mad at me because you didn't get your shot of E-peen enhancer.

EDITED TO ADD: I just beat your Mario Slots score and it didn't post but I'm not all
        Last edited by B_Metal; 09-30-2009, 06:54 PM.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Somebody needs a nap. Settle the fuck down. Play nice with the rest of the kids. That goes for everyone. Remember, I HAVE THE FUCKING POWER. KTHXBAI.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Somebody needs a nap. Settle the fuck down. Play nice with the rest of the kids. That goes for everyone. Remember, I HAVE THE FUCKING POWER. KTHXBAI.
            B threw personal comments into the mix so I responded. If you feel the need to wield your power because of that, then let loose. Just no reason to take things to a personal level when I was joking with him. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

ban everyone
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'm going to turn all of your avatars in to vaginas!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But seriously, personal shit? I thought you were on workman's comp at the moment due to you tripping over something or falling or yelling at something/someone as well because you had mentioned something like that(which would make sense as you have played those games alot, seriously, i want to know how you got some of those scores (especially poker and asteroids!), but that is a different thread haha) I don't think he meant it that way. It was more like smack talk over the 360, which seriously dude, you should be used to it. If you're gonna crack jokes about ed or even say shit (that sometimes doesn't come off like a joke) then don't get all annoyed if someone does the same. Spread the love, not the herpes you fucks. Group hug otherwise, prepare for vagina avatars filled with sand.

Comment

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And now Lesley and I are going to finish the first ever PodCaust Bowling Tournament.

She is 5 beers in. I am 5 beers and flying high. LETS DO DIS!

Comment

• I WIN!!!! YAY!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            But seriously, personal shit? I thought you were on workman's comp at the moment due to you tripping over something or falling or yelling at something/someone as well because you had mentioned something like that(which would make sense as you have played those games alot, seriously, i want to know how you got some of those scores (especially poker and asteroids!), but that is a different thread haha) I don't think he meant it that way. It was more like smack talk over the 360, which seriously dude, you should be used to it. If you're gonna crack jokes about ed or even say shit (that sometimes doesn't come off like a joke) then don't get all annoyed if someone does the same. Spread the love, not the herpes you fucks. Group hug otherwise, prepare for vagina avatars filled with sand.
                            I'm on sick leave. Not workmans. Scores are real simple, on poker there's no limit to your bets, higher bets = higher payout. Asteroids took like a shit ton ofpractice. As for my avatar, feel free to get all nunziata on me. I posted that stupid song to get a laugh not for B to get all pissy and call me a douchebag.

Comment

• HA! I didn't intend for it to go like that...dude I was just fucking around. Basically the long ass paragraph Rob is exactly what I was conveying. My bad holmes, but just in case...
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                HA! I didn't intend for it to go like that...dude I was just fucking around. Basically the long ass paragraph Rob is exactly what I was conveying. My bad holmes, but just in case...
                                Hey! That's my brand! Get out of my bathroom closet you perv!

Comment

Working...
                                X