No announcement yet.

Episode 5: Rob wants to fuck a mermaid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Disney movie... (a tie between )Tron and Alice In Wonderland.

Intervention is a great show and Alice is the best episode ever.... I thought it was a joke at first. And Rob, I too condoned in the bad huffing hay days.... BAD! I swear it killed of all but a few brain cells, not good.
    Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 10-21-2008, 07:11 PM.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh man, what a great episode of drug talking. Like you again Rob I have done just about all there was to do not involving a needle all by the time I graduated High School and then pretty much cleaned up. The story of you waking your Dad was hilarious, I could not imagine waking my Dad from a dead sleep to tell him I thought I was dying because I smoked pot.... where's the gravity bong story?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Thanks for pointing out my Republican/Democratic stand, I think I made it clear already but if I haven't I am ProChoice abortion and same sex marriage.

Comment

Did we say anything bad Scott? I remember just saying that you were both or something. Apologies.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nothing other than I'm the first Republican/Democrat you heard of and that I better be cool about same sex marriage
            It's all good

Comment

Ah. Then it's all good.

Alcohol + Politics = no goodski
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                You people and your laughin'. It is infectious. Drunk laughter is the best kind of laughter.

As the shitty actor Jason Biggs once said: "Watched Little Mermaid the other day. Ariel man, she's so hot."

Truer words have probably been spoken on several occasions, but they are not in regard to any discussion of sex with a cartoon character.

Hatchbacks are kickass. The big sis just got a VW Rabbit.

A zombie wedding would be badass. A Billy Idol White Wedding would be even better. And what would end the world as we know it? A ZOMBIE Billy Idol White Wedding.

And now for something more serious, but not really.

As with other people, I have several friends that I have known for a long time that have consistently kept the same political viewpoints for years. They continue to vote only by party platform, and unfortunately do not look further into it. That, and they can't read. But they are decent illiterate people, albeit misguided in their choices.

Great episode and glad to see you both return to the podcast fold.
                Thank you kind sir. Glad this one was semi-entertaining. And a zombie Idol wedding would indeed be awesometacular.

Comment

Laughter good. MGD sucks. Should've gone full-on and done OE, or Big Jug, or Lazer. You would still have a hangover.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

MGD does indeed suck. 40 oz. in general suck. We're psuedo beer snobs.

Comment

I personally would have left when the wedding ambush went down. No tolerance for that shit.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by southbayspike View Post
                        You are in luck, my good man. I happen to know a mermaid... Well... at least the closest you are gonna get. My friend was a model for the guy who does all the mermaid tails and outfits for all the Hollywood movies, tv shows, and commercials. Yes, he did all the stuff for Splash also.
                        Oh no, you are not suggesting having Rob meet a model dressed as a mermaid. I know that is not what you are suggesting.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          I personally would have left when the wedding ambush went down. No tolerance for that shit.
                          I regret it, trust me. I've heard about how much it sucked over and over again. But I find it amusing that everytime he brings it up, the amount of time we "ambushed" him gets longer and longer.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I think that is exactly what is being suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              I regret it, trust me. I've heard about how much it sucked over and over again. But I find it amusing that everytime he brings it up, the amount of time we "ambushed" him gets longer and longer.

Well it felt like an eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                Oh no, you are not suggesting having Rob meet a model dressed as a mermaid. I know that is not what you are suggesting.
                                No Worries... Wasn't what I was suggesting... Just stating the fact that I do know one. She's about to get married and has two kids, anyway. OOooooo.... Fantasy shattered!!! Hahaha!!!
                                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                                Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X