X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    also fuck Eko Adebisi 4lyfe
    GIMME SOME TITS!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      It's an unfortunate error and I would like to offer Jamie as a sacrifice to make amends.
      This is acceptable.

Comment

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmVnHOWI7I4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmVnHOWI7I4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck yeah. Goddamn was OZ awesome. Even with the weird X-files shit they pulled near the end.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's an unfortunate error and I would like to offer Jamie as a sacrifice to make amends.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Sorry. Between arguing sociological generation dynamics with Diva, working on reviews, finishing up my corporate finance work, tutoring two people and trying to kick Rerb's ass at pinball...I missed your post.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              *Sharpens knife and starts fire*

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              This is acceptable.

That's what I love about Josh and Billy. They always know how to dress for any occasion.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sorry. Between arguing sociological generation dynamics with Diva, working on reviews, finishing up my corporate finance work, tutoring two people and trying to kick Rerb's ass at pinball...I missed your post.

Why the fuck do you waste your time arguing with that airhead? Everytime the bitch talk about something, it always ends up being a discussion about about races. She's like a female Spike Lee sponsored by a poor man's Walter White.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Why the fuck do you waste your time arguing with that airhead? Everytime the bitch talk about something, it always ends up being a discussion about about races. She's like a female Spike Lee sponsored by a poor man's Walter White.

What killed me about the conversation is that we were arguing the same point, but she couldn't understand that for a solid 30 fucking minutes.

It really wasn't that hard. So, I decided to be diplomatic and end it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anthony Hopkins in the to be released Hitchcock.

Comment

• I'm sick and tired of all these motherfucking profile shots of motherfucking actors in motherfucking makeup.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• although in this case it kind of makes sense.

Comment

• You a snake?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              I'm sick and tired of all these motherfucking profile shots of motherfucking actors in motherfucking makeup.
                              Why and which others beside Lincoln?

Comment

• yessssss

Comment

Working...
                                X