RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    If NEW WAVE HOOKERS can have 6 films, why not the fucking Hobbit films?

Comment

• Haters be hatin. Bill gonna be going on mystical adventures with Bilbo and crew. Gonna turn into a big ass bear and kill Smaug and shit.

Also I had dreams this weekend about Emma Stone wanting my shit, but she thought she was friend zoned and kept trying to let me raid the first night in Mists of Panderia and I was like FUCK THAT need that Emma Stone ass. It was a weird dream.

Comment

• Please stop playing Warcraft.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Please stop playing Warcraft.
          Hey I was exiting out of the Moshugun Vaults and she was telling me "no you were so looking forward to it, we've been friends forever don't quit for me" then I threw the PC into the lake and SMASHSMASHSMASH.

Also, 25th of September bitches.

Comment

• welp
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Christopher Eccleston will play Malekith the Accursed in Thor: The Dark World.

He will be the main villain. No mention of Enchantress anywhere.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wiki background
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malekith
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Mads Mikkelson is out as Executioner too. Yeah, I'm just now going through my emails.

Comment

• Just got back from eating lunch.

Joe Carnahan is a hair away from doing Daredevil relaunch for FOX.
                    FOX is wanting to sell Galactus and the Silver Surfer back to Marvel/Disney.

Comment

• Any chance Fox would sell the rest of the Fantastic Four back to Marvel/Disney as well? I hope, I hope, I hope?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Any chance Fox would sell the rest of the Fantastic Four back to Marvel/Disney as well? I hope, I hope, I hope?

about as likely as them selling the X-Men back.

Not going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Any chance Fox would sell the rest of the Fantastic Four back to Marvel/Disney as well? I hope, I hope, I hope?
                          Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          about as likely as them selling the X-Men back.

Not going to happen.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! RICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'd like to see what Marvel would do with Silver Surfer at this point. It seems like he could fit right into the next batch of Marvel films and I don't think - awful as the film he showed up in at Fox was - the character has been tainted by his cinematic bow. For everything that film got wrong, the Surfer's design and treatment was fine.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• If it comes through, he'd better be in GoG.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now, FOX is trying to say it's not happening.

But, they're going about in a weird back door sort of way.

Comment

Working...
                                X