Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's musical elitism would shame any that may occur at CHUD, or godawful places like Pitchfork. He works hard to be contrary to anyone else. He once tried to argue that SRV (who up until that moment my dad worshiped) was overrated and not as good as people say, just so he could shit on someone else's opinion.

Comment

• I kind of want to punch your dad right now.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• seconded. you do NOT disparage the SRV and live.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yea, we had big words that day because I called him out on spitting bullshit solely so he can think he is the smartest man in the room, when in actuality he is one of the biggest SRV fans in the world. So yeah, when people ask why I'm not that into music, that's why.

Comment

• dammit...time for some 'Couldn't Change the Weather'.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Stand! Couldn't Stand The Weather!

But yeah, great album. I love his Hideaway cover on that one.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just listened to "Party Hard", now who wouldn't want to fuck shit up when that's blaring?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Just listened to "Party Hard", now who wouldn't want to fuck shit up when that's blaring?
                  Got it on iTunes... and you're right, Ed!

It really makes me want to fuck you up!

Comment

• <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Kbdw4Co6RmTHAI04FZligw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Kbdw4Co6RmTHAI04FZligw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/jwRK4fvkLgqGJsNqPjEA9Q"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/jwRK4fvkLgqGJsNqPjEA9Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

• Cooking dinner as we speak...

Hans Zimmer's soundtrack to 'Hannibal' is playing...

Bliss!

Comment

• Uploaded all of my Beatles box set last night.

Currently on Rubber Soul...and it is fucking wonderful.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not sure if it counts, but I've had "The One Thing" by INXS running through my head for about two days now.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            I'm not sure if it counts, but I've had "The One Thing" by INXS running through my head for about two days now.
                            NOTHING wrong with that. I have an irrational love for INXS, and that song is killer.

Comment

• Kick is one of my favorite albums.

Comment

• see, I think that 'Kick' is pretty weak personally. It's too poppy and light in my opinion. 'Welcome to Wherever you Are' is their true masterpiece.

Comment

Working...
                                X