No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @USATODAY Editorial Board on @realDonaldTrump: “A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.”
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's up with this Strzok guy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        What's up with this Strzok guy?

A non story meant to distract from recent GOP losses. What's funnier is that there's a new issue emerging from the DOJ investigation. They turned over 3% of the tweets and messages to Congress, but gave 10,000 of them to FOX News weeks ago.

So, Congress is like REALLY, GUYS? Not even trying to cover up the hatchet job?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          It's funny how we're now really seeing the effects of a generation gap, with older voters finally having to pass the torch to the younger generation that is ok with homosexuality, immigration, and justice.
          That’s the thing that should scare the GOP. This has all the markings of a generational shift, like what we saw in ‘80 with the Reagan Democrats.

I think it’s true that you get a little more conservative as you get older, but research shows that your political identity remains fixed after it’s chosen. The Millennials are overwhelmingly progressive and have no time for the GOP. This is a positive development.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Beautiful
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              That’s the thing that should scare the GOP. This has all the markings of a generational shift, like what we saw in ‘80 with the Reagan Democrats.

I think it’s true that you get a little more conservative as you get older, but research shows that your political identity remains fixed after it’s chosen. The Millennials are overwhelmingly progressive and have no time for the GOP. This is a positive development.
              Now it's getting people in these red states to fight gerrymandering and get out there and cast ballots. I've already started in on people this morning to get familiar with Beto and get their friends' friends involved.

Comment

• I'm hoping like hell that someone got video of Omarosa getting fired today. Folks on hand that leak shit said that it was like someone having a Worldstar moment in the middle of a ton of old white dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I'm hoping like hell that someone got video of Omarosa getting fired today. Folks on hand that leak shit said that it was like someone having a Worldstar moment in the middle of a ton of old white dudes.
                  Oh yes please

Comment

• I heard she quit, then heard fired. Any word why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I'm amazed smoke wasn't coming out of his ears as he tried to assemble a rational thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I'm hoping like hell that someone got video of Omarosa getting fired today. Folks on hand that leak shit said that it was like someone having a Worldstar moment in the middle of a ton of old white dudes.
                        Huh. I read it was because she got her taxpayer funded wedding reception and bounced.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Huh. I read it was because she got her taxpayer funded wedding reception and bounced.

Part of what happened. The rest was she got scape-goated for not bringing it with the voters she was sent down to poll and control.

Read into that what you will.

Comment

• Don Jr. spent nine hours in front of the Senate Intel committee today.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Don Jr. spent nine hours in front of the Senate Intel committee today.
                              Closed doors for most of it.

Basically, he's fucked as Hope Hicks admitted that he lied to them and she sold them all.

The details of which we're sure to find out in the next few days.

Comment

• How about that State Rep in Kentucky who offed himself because he was outed as a pedophile, Troy?

Comment

Working...
                                X